“Good food, nice view”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Location is fantastic, directly located to the beach. We were in begin May, so terrace was (still?) tented, but I can imagine that during summer the place is perfect. Food was good, maybe due to our lack of adventurous selection of dishes, but not spectacular. Price was accordingly (85 euro for 5 dishes and drinks). Nice place to go

1  Thank WilcoVeerdonk

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Kindhearted people-owners,spacey place,delicious homemade food,open allday long,best service,lovely environment for all!! A beach restaurant worth visiting on your staying at Stalos!!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

From the moment I arrived on the first day of my holiday, I had such a wonderful warm welcome from Yannis, his lovely wife, the family and staff who work there. So much so, that I went back again and again over my 2 week stay, either for a day on the beach using their sunbeds, (lovely lunches, snacks & drinks) or in the evening for a gorgeous sunset view dinner (the swordfish is AMAZING!). They knew I liked to sit facing the sea, so I could watch the sunset, so I never had to ask. It was my first holiday alone and I didn't feel awkward sitting on my own in there (which I did in other places), I felt so comfortable. The whole family are so full of knowledge & advice on where to visit, what to do etc, and couldn't have been more helpful. The food is all so delicious, fresh & tasty and I highly recommend eating there. See you again at the end of August 2018 Yannis & family! and thank you for helping to make my holiday so special!

2  Thank Nataliefranca
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Now this lovely lady can really cook!
We had some of the tastiest dishes in 40 years of visiting Crete. DON’T pass this one by .... the location is beautiful, the service is excellent and the food is just - well - awesome!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome! We are living literally on the hill looking down on this place. Stumbled in and was impressed with the size of the place also the second we walked in the waiter smiled and let us sit where ever we wanted! We sat right by the beach - beautiful spot! He informed us with the specials right away too :). We ordered and I was going to order the grape leaves but the waiter was honest and said they are off season so they won't taste as good - we appreciated his honesty so we ordered the zucchini leaves instead - they were incredible! Also my husband got the chef salad , and I got the tomatoe avacado salad - the sizes and presentation we're beautiful! We definitely could have shared one. We then ordered a Greek pizza - it was a little over cooked but that's okay since we were so full anyways! We went to pay the bill and they insisted we sit down for complementary ice cream but we were too full ! How nice of them - if your in the area definitely stop in!