Reviews (1 276)
1 276 results
All reviewsmelody barsnack barblock dmini water parkkids clubevening entertainmentfamily holidayplenty of sunbedsgames roomplastic cupskitchen areakids poolsaladmini discotoastiesparrot showgreat holiday
88 - 93 of 1 276 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was mine and partners first holiday so we wanted to go somewhere that we both haven’t been before so Portugal was the best place at the time. The hotel is so clean and tidy, the staff on the front desk especially Maria she was so funny and friendly. The rooms were big and clean. I have a bad back and beds were super comfy I could have took it home if I could. The pool was tidy and clean, but please get a heated pool it’s freezing! The food was ok, tasty but repetitive and need more options etc but other than it it’s nice. The drinks choice are standard no branded drinks and need more selection.

The other than that it has been amazing holiday I would definitely recommend to my friends and family. It’s definitely worth the money!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bladesforlife
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were a group of 7, 3 adults in one room and 2 adults with 2 infants in another. We had emailed on 3 occasions for our rooms to be together. They only managed for us to be in the same block (on different floors). The staff were very cheerful and helpful. The food was a bit hit and miss, but their was always, pizza, burger and chips, to fall back on. I do understand that they are trying to cater for different nationalities. The entertainment in the Melody Bar,wasn’t the best. The same female dancers performed twice in the week. There was also local folk out of 7 nights entertainment was dancers. We didn’t see the magic act, but the 2 singing groups were good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank martin H
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Just back from this hotel and overall its a great place . Rooms are bright and clean and the froiunds are kept well. Food is a hit or miss but you will never be stuck for something to eat . Its the usual chaotic niose at meal times but i suppose thats what all inclusive is about . Drink quality is not soo good with spirits particularly low quality . There is an excellent portugese resteraunt just as you walk out of the hotel past the police station on the right hand side . Honestly try it , cheap as chips with excellent food and wine

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

2 weeks at the Humbria with my Grand daughters Holly+Sasha aged 6 and 9.We had a ball and would recommend this Hotel for a fun filled holiday destination.The staff are just amazing and so good it would be wrong to mention any one individual.A special thank you to Diogo and Marie of the Animation Team who made our holiday filled with fun and games every day.They work so hard,great young people who will go far.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank dick d
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We visited as a family of 5 and had some friends visit part way through the week so we booked 2 apartments. Despite emailing ahead months beforehand to get the apartments next to each other, the best they could give us were rooms on the same floor. The rooms smelt quite stale but seemed clean. There is a kitchen, but you are not provided with any cutlery - you have to request this. You also have to pay extra to use the room safe which I think is very unfair - you shouldn’t have to pay to keep your valuables safe.

On the very first day that we arrived we headed to lunch and I picked up a very unexpected guest from the buffet (pic attached). I was horrified as I had eaten whatever was on top of this insect. I alerted the staff but the response was poor. No action was taken by the manager to reassure me that this was a one off and I felt that they weren’t really bothered. Needless to say, I didn’t eat much for the rest of the trip so we ended up eating out a few times, which is not the point of an all inclusive holiday. Generally the food was poor quality and lacked vegetables. The coffee was the worst we’ve ever tasted, so we had to go out for coffee.

There are some nice staff at this hotel - I would like to mention Ricardo Cavaco on reception who is so lovely and helpful. He is a credit to the hotel. And Reuben who stands at the door to the restaurant - he is very welcoming and so nice to the children. Elisabette on reception could learn from her colleagues as she always seemed like guests were inconveniencing her.

We wouldn’t go back to this hotel. Food is cheap in Portugal so I don’t think all inclusive is needed. We paid over 2.5k for 1 week and I don’t think this is value for money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family