“Delicious food and great service ”
Review of Pezodromos

Pezodromos
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Lavrio
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Good for: View
Description: Pezodomos is a restaurant with Greek & Mediterranean cuisine. Meat and seafood variety of plates. Located behind the fish market of Lavrio with tables also out in the courtyyard in the beautiful pedestrian zone.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this place twice. We ended up going to this restaurant because it was fully packed as we walked on a another night. We had a variety of different appetizers and main courses. I can definetely recommend (because that is what I had) greek salad, fried cheese, tsatziki, mussel risotto and meat platter. Portion sizes were generous.

3  Thank SiiriLai

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had been ar cape Sounion and searched for a place to eat. So we followed Tripadvisor proposals. This place is a hidden gem! The people are probably the most polite ones I have encountered around. The plates are delicious and big! Prices are much re than ok for this quality. For sure I will be going again there.

2  Thank Nemessis44
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We returned to Pezodromos every day for the remainder of our holiday after first discovering it. The food, especially the "cheese pie", is incredible, the alcohol is plentiful, and the "servers" (Pani, Vasos and co) are hearty and helpful. On our second visit we stayed until the restaurant closed and went out on the town with the staff afterwards. On our third visit, during uncharacteristically heavy rain, I was given a dry shirt to wear by staff while my shirt was dried and returned to me on leaving. I cannot recommend this place enough

1  Thank austincampbell1985
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice location very good food good service highly recommended you will be happy with what you eat and pay.

1  Thank Sinan ö
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We stumbled upon this place while on the way back from the Temple of Poseidon. The food is excellent. And there are plenty of options for vegetarians as well.

1  Thank E B