“Vennemiddag”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a nice place! Very friendly staff and a cosy atmosphere. We had a marvellous meal; Peka which was lamb with potatoes - a national dish. Together with the local redwine it was delicious . The chef did a really good job. We were very satiesfied.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautifully situated on the wharf. We had the steak..delicious, cooked to our specifications perfectly. Friendly service. Highly reccomend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good...my husband ordered grilled chicken and got chicken with gravy... it tasted good and that is why we did not complain. I had asked for sweet wine and got the best ever, but there was a fruit fly in the first glass. That could have gotten in my glass while i was eating, but my second glass had more tiny flies in it. That is my reason for 3 stars. The waiter was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very clean. The price of food is ok too. I will give them another chance next year and hope there wont be little creaturs in my wine again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based on comments from trip advisor we headed over for a spot of lunch and were not disappointed - our grilled shrimps and fruit de mare pasta delicious! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This place is just the gem. We visit it late May with the frends while sailing around Dalmatian coast. Food was extremely good. We all had seafood and it was delicious and as fresh as it could be. Service was to the highest standard. We all felt like home. And the top terrace was just amazing with the view across the marina. Just perfect spot.