Hotel Ola
US$106
US$135
US$101
  • Restaurant
Heritage Hotel Vila Sikaa(Trogir)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$78
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsinfinity poolstandard roomblack peppermediterranean cuisinebeautiful areathe hotel's restaurantvery nice placerooms overlook the seaglass doorrooftop barrecommend this hotelbuilding workthose placesexcellent breakfasttaxi boatkuna per personrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The hotel is located in a quiet, very beautiful area, very close to the town of Trogir. All rooms overlook the sea. The hotel is new and has many facilities. The staff is very kind. The hotel's restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. Breakfast is excellent. The swimming pool is located on the top floor of the hotel and is quite small for the hotel's capacity. So is the pool terrace. I did not like the music at the pool. It was terribly depressing. Although I have twice claimed this, nothing has changed. To our luck we identified a place on the terrace where music was not heard, but we had to wake up very early every day to reserve those places.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cristina T
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Room all round was the best thing about the hotel. The view from room and floor to ceiling windows was delightful. The Service on the roof top bar/pool was the best we received and more as it should be, quite a contrast to the breakfast staff.

It's disappointing to have to pay the hotel you have paid to stay in to park your car. Therefore lacks overall value for money especially when we stayed at other 4 star hotels who did not charge us for parking and gave us a welcome drink upon arrival. French toast at breakfast, did not resemble or taste like French toast. The breakfast staff didn't welcome/greet us to the seating area or explain the options. On first morning when I asked one of the young assistants for help (as the set up was unclear) I was met with a rude response indicating it was not a good time to speak to her. Check out was painful. Having booked through Booking.com, I had already paid several days earlier. For 30 minutes or more, the receptionist was adamant I couldn't have. Eventually, she called her manager. I showed my print out showing, "PAID" and I emailed Hotel Ola the payment confirmation from Booking.com at which point the manager said they would need to resolve with Booking.com as the finally accepted I had paid for the accomodation. It was not a good experience in the way I was treated. The hotel could have approached this situation much better. If I had backed down, the receptionist would have happily taken a 2nd payment from me for the 2 night stay. It would seem this is a new hotel that needs to up its customer service, finishing touches to the customer journey/experience and ensure consistent staff training. In contrast to the positive reviews we read before booking we left feeling underwhelmed by our overall experience at Hotel Ola

Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Dear Saeed42,

Thank you for your review and for staying at Ola hotel.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed our rooms with delightful view and quality of our spa treatment and our therapist. All our room rates include rich buffet and a la carte breakfast, wi fi, use of indoor pool, sauna and gym as well as outdoor pool in the season. The parking place in garage is additional service. I am really very sorry about about the issue you had at your check out with PayPal payment and I sincerely apologize for this. The payment was not visible to us at that moment because it was the first time we had PayPal payment through Booking com platform and certain issues appeared which are now settled. As soon as I was informed about this issue and with you sending us payment confirmation we immediately concluded check out procedure. There is no option to double charge any of our guest and once again I deeply apologize for waiting.

We always desire for your stay to be nothing but fantastic. Please, do let us know of your next visit to Trogir as it would be for us a great opportunity to give you a new insight about our hotel. Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the Ola Hotel. Best wishes, Tanja Radovcic, General manager

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

new very clean, staff very friendly and welcoming. great view and very nice rooms.brekfest very good. taxi boat to the city very close nice transport to Trogir city. the staff always smile . the shower modern and very clean

Reviewed 24 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cristina T
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is definitely the best hotel I've been staying at in Croatia. It's fresh, clean, has a beautiful view and the staff is lovely. The location is perfect for those who wants a relaxing stay. It's quite and nice, and trogir is just a taxi or boat ride away.
The restaurant is good and provides a tasty and healthy breakfast. The rooms are spacious with modern interior, comfortable bed and ocean view. I also recommend trying the spa, where I had a lovely back massage. But the best thing about this hotel is definitely the rooftop with a bar and a beautiful infinity pool. And guess what?! No kids running around disturbing your stay with your loved one(s). I'm so coming back, thank you for a great vacation!