Hotels.com
Priceline
Trip.com
Travelocity
All reviews home made nature reserve home cooked every morning greek breakfast quiet beach who run the place their faces breakfast provided own garden places to visit main building lefkada town lovely family lovely island see you soon hiring a car
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Everything at Villa Olga was perfect.The beautiful gardens and the lake view are gorgeous. The clean rooms and services are outstanding and easily rivals 5 star hotels. If that isn’t enough the hosts are truly amazing. They go out of their way to provide you with anything you might need to enhance your stay. They are the friendliest and warmest hosts I’ve met in any of my travels. I hope I see you again soon!

Room tip: Everything you need they have or they will try to provide
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Hospitality with a capital H

These two lovely ladies Anthoula and Nadia provided/ are a warm welcome from the very start (with a drink and bite and a virtual tour on the island) of our holiday till the end. I never experienced something like this before. I felt seen, heard and appreciated. They do everything they can to fulfill your needs and wished and all to facilitate a relaxing time. Together with the rest of the family, their husbands, kids and (grand)parents, they make you feel at home and realize again the power of friendliness and a heartfelt smile. Usually I find it hard to acclimate somewhere. Seeing other and changing rooms are my reaction to that. Now I felt connected right away which accelerated my landing.
The poolside looks like a magazine, beautiful, lovely details and clean, just like the rooms. The kind cleaners come everyday and make the room beautiful and new again. We had a small and cosy kitchenette in the closet which we used for cooking lunch. A lot of times after a day of adventure on the beautiful peaceful island (visiting beaches, renting a boat), we decided to eat in/ at home at Villa Olga and enjoyed a delicious dinner of the day. We are vegan and they know how to prepare nutritious and yummy meals for us. We felt special and I am sure all the other guests did too. We look forward to go back (we wished we could stay for another month). We both like and thrive at quiet places and that is what you get and so much more. Ah and finally let me mention the hammock area at sea just behind the villa. A place to read, relax, be, with a constant breeze. I love to do my morning walk there on the path with the sea at two sides.
Love, Chantal and Sjoerd (Amsterdam, the netherlands, 13 days of holiday, July 2021)

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Amazing place, checks every box in their offer, and the staff is very, very friendly and helpful. Very nice pool, the room is cleaned every day, towels exchanged, fridge working very good, small kitchenette in the room, and the AC works perfectly.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Villa Olga is the best vila in Lefkada for romantic and boemian people. Nice, green, peacefull, modern, clean, with top management ... We spend the most beautifull and unforgatable week there and I will never forget my morning birthday cake, very, very, very nice owners and delicious homemade breakfast on open terace with magnificant pool view.
If you will go to Lefkafa - go to villa Olga.

Room tip: Rent a car, there is a free parking place just in front of the villa and there is always shadow Send kisses for the best owners from me :)
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed 17 July 2021

Outstanding service, very central location with free parking space just in front of the accommodation. Loved spending every minute there, highly recommend. Especially loved the drinks and the pool. Definitely will be back again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends