Lowest prices for your stay
US$214
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$214
Destinia.com
All reviews home made nature reserve home cooked every morning greek breakfast quiet beach who run the place their faces breakfast provided own garden places to visit main building lefkada town lovely family lovely island see you soon hiring a car
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

We had a wonderful stay at Villa Olga with my husband and a 5 years old daughter.
Our room was delightful, clean and so comfortable, the beds were the most comfortable I have experienced whilst on holiday.
The hotel was fabulous and the staff were fantastic.

Thank you very much for everything and we hope to see you again

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 18 October 2020

We were lucky to travel and stay at the Villa Olga at the begining of September this year. After the uncertainty of whether we could get there at all due to covid restrictions, we were amazed to find this little gem of a place. From the moment we arrived we were treated more like family than guests! Nothing was too much trouble, any queries were responded to promptly. Nadia and all the family were just amazing. Lovely homemade greek breakfast.The hotel is in a quiet area of Lygia, and has lovely surroundings. It has hammocks and swings under the shade of the trees, next to the water,shaded gazebos with comfy seats..perfect for chilling. Only 5 minutes walk to a quiet beach,with umberellas, and although stony the sea was very clear. Not to far to walk to great restaurants with avariety of foods.The only slightly negative thing about the whole hotel was poorly equipped kitchen, although after asking they did provide a few bits. This place is definitely worth a visit, perfect to unwind.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

My partner and I stayed only for one week,the first week in september and didn't want to leave. This is one of my favourite little places I have stayed, so clean and the gardens are beautifully kept by the wonderful cleaning ladies. Its style is eclectic with little nooks and crannies to retreat to for peace and quiet. The beautiful pool surrounded by banana plants makes it feel tropical almost caribbean style. The nature reserve over the front of the hotel has hammocks and swings to laze and read, surrounded by the sound of nature. We were so well looked after and the family are genuinely warm and hospitable. The breakfasts are fresh, plentiful and if you want evening food you get home cooked just let the girls anthoula or nadia know. We had 2 very delish evening meals at the hotel, the portions are so generous. The family help you with places to visit and recommend restaraunts nearby. The hotel is in an ideal location, not in the hustle and bustle of lefkada town but close enough with bus service at the end of the road. We visited some gawguss places with the use of car hire from ionian car rentals. Some trips to the bigger beaches were hairpin routes but if you are conscious of the roads and take your time very worth visiting. Lefkada is a little jewel of a place and villa olga and the family team made our stay wonderful thank you I think we shall re visit bev and mario x

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We have just got back from 2 weeks at the Villa Olga, which was our second time there.
From the moment you are collected from the airport you are back with friends, who will do so much to ensure your stay is perfect. Our room was newly renovated and very comfortable, and kept scrupulously clean.

After 6 months of Covid lock down where I have been working from home, a relaxing break was just what I needed and this didn't disappoint. We often had the swimming pool just to ourselves, and our lunchtime wanders down the beach to one of the beautiful tavernas to eat whilst watching the sailing boats going past was so relaxing.
It is easy to go into Lefkada town for a change of scenery, and hiring a car for a few days lets you see more of what the island has to offer.
Thank you Nantia and all your family for a wonderful holiday, and we hope to be back next year.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 842jackieg
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

What can you say about a hotel that doesn’t feel like a hotel anymore but more like a second home? Even before COVID-19 “arrived” on our planet, I had planned to spend some of my holiday- weeks in that beautiful hotel on that beautiful island with my new greek friends from last year. And as soon as the travel ban was over I booked the first flight to Aktio I could find. Arriving at Villa Olga is like coming home. That beautiful spot in front of Villa Olga where you can relax and chill in different hammocks is the first thing I see when I arrive and I feel relaxed immediately. After a welcome- Frappé I can enter my room. It’s number 3 at the first floor in the main building and it’s lovely. Everything is cosy, clean and beautiful. The balcony is offering a view up the mountains (the back side of Villa Olga) and to the bar area (very useful!). The breakfast is as enormous and tasteful as always and one have to be careful to not gain weight over 14 days. I decided to not give a damn and enjoyed every bite of it. The Greek salad for lunch is made of veggies out of the families own garden and that you can taste for sure. And dinner is cooked by mama Olga and so tasteful that I would like her to be my private cook at home in Germany . Nadja, Anthula, Dimitri and Nektario (owners and managers of that most beautiful spot in Greece) are always smiling and caring and giving all customers a good time anytime! Whenever you enter the Villa they will welcome you (even after a half hour walk or shopping trip ) and ask you how your experience outside the Villa was. It’s like a big shared home where everyone is invited to feel comfy and safe. I spent two wonderful weeks there and discovered almost every corner of that island. Most impressive has been the sunset from Exanthia combined with a dinner at Rachi restaurant and a private boat trip with some new friends I met at the Villa Olga. And when I left after two weeks, I knew I had to come back this year. And that’s what I did in September . But that’s another story.

Date of stay: July 2020