6 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$20
Orbitz.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
getaroom.comUS$120
All reviews home made nature reserve home cooked every morning greek breakfast quiet beach who run the place their faces breakfast provided own garden places to visit main building lefkada town lovely family lovely island see you soon hiring a car
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

What can you say about a hotel that doesn’t feel like a hotel anymore but more like a second home? Even before COVID-19 “arrived” on our planet, I had planned to spend some of my holiday- weeks in that beautiful hotel on that beautiful island with my new greek friends from last year. And as soon as the travel ban was over I booked the first flight to Aktio I could find. Arriving at Villa Olga is like coming home. That beautiful spot in front of Villa Olga where you can relax and chill in different hammocks is the first thing I see when I arrive and I feel relaxed immediately. After a welcome- Frappé I can enter my room. It’s number 3 at the first floor in the main building and it’s lovely. Everything is cosy, clean and beautiful. The balcony is offering a view up the mountains (the back side of Villa Olga) and to the bar area (very useful!). The breakfast is as enormous and tasteful as always and one have to be careful to not gain weight over 14 days. I decided to not give a damn and enjoyed every bite of it. The Greek salad for lunch is made of veggies out of the families own garden and that you can taste for sure. And dinner is cooked by mama Olga and so tasteful that I would like her to be my private cook at home in Germany . Nadja, Anthula, Dimitri and Nektario (owners and managers of that most beautiful spot in Greece) are always smiling and caring and giving all customers a good time anytime! Whenever you enter the Villa they will welcome you (even after a half hour walk or shopping trip ) and ask you how your experience outside the Villa was. It’s like a big shared home where everyone is invited to feel comfy and safe. I spent two wonderful weeks there and discovered almost every corner of that island. Most impressive has been the sunset from Exanthia combined with a dinner at Rachi restaurant and a private boat trip with some new friends I met at the Villa Olga. And when I left after two weeks, I knew I had to come back this year. And that’s what I did in September . But that’s another story.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank shoegirl77
Reviewed 24 September 2020

We returned to Villa Olga as one of the last guests this season and it was a tribute to the family that after the most stressful of years they were still smiling and putting the guests first in everything they do,
Villa Olga is an oasis in a location that does not have the benefit of a good beach and restaurants close to hand. There is a beach within five minutes walk, but there are no facilities on this beach, and only one restaurant within a five minute walk. However the staff at Villa Olga make up for these drawbacks and create a great atmosphere which is picked up by the guests.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

A unique and unforgettable experience - we are yet to come
Accommodation in apartment no. 1 - every day they changed our bisachs and every second or third day we changed the sheets. Swimming pool. Breakfasts all 14 days separately for each guest (salty and sweet program), unforgettable .... homemade lemon juice ... from dreamer - coctails.

Room tip: Look on Google MAPS for where the Hotel is and ask at the Hotel where the room would be.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020

We stayed here for 2 weeks arriving 29 August. We arrived about 10.30pm & were greeted with a much needed beer & smiles from the owners. Those smiles never left their faces no matter what time of day or night you saw them.
Our studio apartment was on the second floor overlooking the bar/pool area & we had a huge balcony. The block of apartments on the other side of the pool have had a refurb and hopefully the rest will follow. The furnishings in our apartment were traditional but the apartment was spotless & we had the bed made everyday with clean towels/bedding as needed. I asked for a kettle and more coat hangers which were provided immediately. A toaster would have been nice but the breakfast provided for €15 per room was plentiful, homemade and traditional. We only had breakfast on the first morning but this was only because we prefer a simple coffee & pastry.
Lygia Is about a 10 minute walk either on the road or by the waters edge. It is very quiet so we hired a car for 10 days and spent each day visiting villages/towns & finding the best beaches. Nidri has lovely harbour bars & restaurants so we tended to go there or into Lefkada every night, returning to villa Olga about 10.30 where we would have a drink in their bar or on our balcony.
I cannot fault the owners at Villa Olga enough and can understand why people return year after year.

Reviewed 18 September 2020

We stayed at Olga for 4 nights . It is a lovely Hotel, very nice and comfortable rooms. The outside area is outstanding! Decorated with so much love the garden and pool area is inviting you to relax and feel good. Dimitri and his Crew are wunderful hosts.
And the breakfast, served in the beautiful patio is so delicious - we got every morning homemade fresh prepared pastries and more.
Not far away you will find nice tabernas, and Dimitri gave us good informations for the best beaches and more.
Trank you for your warm welcome and nice stay at Olgas
Ute and Peter