“A perfect apartment in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Albert

Albert bedroom, Kingsize bed & Ipod dock
Albert living room.  Wifi, UK Freesat, footstool. Albert Kitchen, full size oven, microwave, hob, coffee machine...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Albert bedroom, Kingsize bed & Ipod dock
Albert living room.  Wifi, UK Freesat, footstool.
Albert Kitchen, full size oven, microwave, hob, coffee machine...
Bedroom, with wadrobe, hairdryer
Relax, convert your sofa to a chaise long for extra comfort
Your holiday location just minutes from the main square
Dine out in the courtyard by candlelight
Maison Blanche Hallway
The back door
The Back door to the courtyard & herb garden
Relax and soak up the sun
Canoeing or white water kayaking just a few minutes walk away
Carcassonne Cite, world heritage site 25 minutes away
Main Square, day & night markets, wine tasting, truffle fairs, game fairs....
Carnival, every weekend Jan - March
The old streets of Limoux
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amanda C
York
“A perfect apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

We had a great weekend in late November in Limoux. The accommodation was excellent, comfortable and warm. There was even UK TV which was great as we had two teenagers with us! Limoux has so much to offer and it is all on your doorstep. We were there for the weekend of La Foire au Gras which celebrated the food culture of that part of France. There was something going on all weekend and as the apartment is just a 2 min walk away we could dip in and out as we wished. There is a wide choice of cafes and restaurants from the cheap and cheerful to the more gourmet. We also went to Carcassonne which was very easy on the train, our hostess Helen gave us all the inside info and it was as simple as she said.
To sum up I would say great quality accommodation in a super location with very welcoming hosts. Would thoroughly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hilary R
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“A Wonderful Find”
Reviewed 29 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My daughter is staying 7 months in Limoux as an English assistant in the local Lycee. Very fortunately we discovered her accommodation through a blog. The owners Helen and Stuart had just taken ownership of this very beautiful but very neglected building. They are in the process of completely renovating but assured us that Rachel’s Studio Apartment would be ready by the beginning of October which was when she was due to start at the school.
This was quite a gamble as we had no photographs to go by and had no references to seek assurance from. However when I phoned Helen she instantly made me feel very comfortable and so we decided to take the chance and we are so glad we did.
The studio was much more than we had expected, tastefully decorated with all comforts catered for. Stuart is an excellent craftsman and Helen has a great eye for interior design the perfect team!. My daughter is now the envy of all her friends but more importantly both Stuart and Helen have made her feel like part of their family, they couldn’t do enough for her and that has made the transition for her extremely painless.
I stayed with Rachel for two weeks in the apartment and fell in love with Limoux it is a beautiful town. The house which is situated in a quiet street is just two minutes to the beautiful town square which is filled with restaurants and bars and in the other direction it is two minutes to the river where you can walk along it’s bank and even sunbathe.
As I am a keen walker Helen gave me some really good walking trails that I could access from the town and with Carcasonne just a one Euro train journey away I certainly had lots to keep me occupied even without a car.
I know that by the summer there will be a least another apartment completed and I really couldn’t recommend this place highly enough, our whole family including my 85 year old mother in law are all heading out at the end of April and we are just so excited at the prospect.
This is a completely new venture for Helen and Stuart and I wish them every success they are certainly making every effort to ensure their guests are catered for. Good Luck

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality from the owners and the location of the apartment
Liked least: Wish I could have stayed longer
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing