All reviews caldera beach direct access fira and oia rooms are big lovely restaurant private balconies huge shower diving center amazing views small beach the bus steep walk family owned business fantastic location lovely balcony friendly hotel white beach
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I did a reservation to this hotel through a travel agency 3 weeks before the trip. I had the confirmation and everything.

When we arrive to the hotel they say they don't have our reservation and refuse to show me their Expedia confirmation even though when I had one. They missed our reservation.

When I call the travel agency to complain they call the hotel and the manager feigns he doesn't speak English (even though I talked in English with him).

The hotel manager (which is also the owner) treated us terribly, he never took responsibility for his mistake and stormed out the reception when I showed it was his fault. He also never cared that we were with 3 small children, tired and hungry.

It was an awful experience and I wouldn't never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: I recommend you to chose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Elielmau
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This is a family owned business. The warmest, kindest and friendliest kind. They gave us the suite with two private balconies and the views are simply breathtaking and unobstructed. Most importantly, very nice bathrooms. Stay away from the claustrophobia of fira and oia. They are still to learn how to market this. But this is how Santorini should be experienced.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017

It's not really central however it was perfect, we rented an ATV so we could move freely around the island and going back 'home' to our room and just sitting outside by the pool and having a coffee while admiring the sunset, without the hassle of people pushing you for pictures like it is in Fira was just great. Staff were really helpful, even late at night when we had a late checkout they took our luggages all the way up and even had a chat with us while we waited for the taxi. Thumbs up!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My friends and I stayed here and the villa and views were fantastic! Delicious breakfast each morning and easy walk to the beach down below! At the time we went they did not have a pool which was the only issue I had but since then it seems they have added one! Easy walk to the center where you can rent four wheelers to explore!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Antonis A, Διευθυντής at Kokkinos Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you very much for the time you spent to write a comment on our accommodation. It is always a pleasure to know that we liked the host we offer.
Best regards
Antonis.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Best place ever, charming, romantic, overall amazing atmosphere, heavenly sights with lots of peace and quiet.

The owner and his family were always onboard to assist in everything and they were wonderful people with lots of care.

Excellent seafood restaurant just below by the beach .... Amazing breeze

Room Tip: Anywhere, everywhere all the rooms have amazing views.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Antonis A, Ιδιοκτήτης at Kokkinos Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Best regards