See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel was small family hotel. I have not had as good service from any other hotel before.

Room was basic level but environment was not very tidy. Air conditioning worked well. You can well hear noises from next door or corridor.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I stayed at the Ulrika for one night and booked it the day of. The family who owns the hotel -- both the Ulrika and the Plaza Hotel -- are very kind and friendly. The son showed me to my room the first day, introducing himself and making sure I was comfortable, and the father was very cheery in checking me out the next day. The bed is comfortable, TV, AC/heat all work, pretty clean, with a balcony and a fairly cheap price. Ulrika is set back just a little bit from the sea and all the tourists.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Charming family business It may help to be aware that checking in/out happens at the Hotel Plaza nearer to Aegina Port. Recommended.

One or more of the Ulrik family will greet you at reception; they'll then take you up to the building where the rooms are. You'll have a view either to the sea or the garden. Very comfortable, can't complain.

Stayed: July 2017
Yiannis K, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Ulrika Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are very happy that you had a nice stay!

Best regards,
Plaza & Ulrika Hotel

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We had a great few days in this lovely place. The room was very cosy and comfortable. It was very convenient for all the local amenities, including many excellent restaurants. The staff and Sotiris, the owner, were very attentive and helpful in providing ideas and information about places to visit and things to do.......very important when you have to entertain and keep occupied two young kids! Overall, it was a splendid break.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I went to spend a weekend with my wife in Aegina and I called the owner a week earlier for a room. He told me that the rooms have a sea view. When we arrived he showed the plaza room with a view in the back (no sea view). Then he told us to see Ulrika which was bigger with sea view. The room was big with two single bed not a double one. The room was full of ants and the air condition unit inside the room was making noise all night. The funny is that he told us the advantage of ulrika was: no noise at all. Finally, no value for money. Too expensive for the facilities and without breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Yiannis K, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Ulrika Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear customer,

We would like to inform you that the ownership of the hotel has changed recently offering a new experience.

Kind regards,