“Great diving in Tenerife ”
Review of Amarilla Divers

Amarilla Divers
Book In Advance
More Info
US$92,81*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diver Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Amarilla Divers in Tenerife is an Award winning PADI Dive Resort based in Los Abrigos, previously in Golf Del Sur. We offer a safe and friendly diving experience with one of our PADI Dive instructors or Divemasters. We also offer PADI & SSI Dive courses from Discover Scuba Diver to PADI Pro Levels. Tenerife has a wonderful underwater world to see with lots of life and different types of diving. Amarilla Divers has wreck dives, reef dives, swim throughs, turtles and sting rays dives on offer.Join in, Suit up, Get Wet, DIVE today with Amarilla Divers.
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Visited for a few days of diving. Neil and Shawn were very helpful and really well informed about local sites and conditions. They found turtles, rays and my first Moray eel.

I had a really good, relaxed and enjoyable few days of diving and wouldn't hesitate to come back.

2  Thank veva2016
"padi"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I flew out to do my advanced underwater scuba course and they were absolutely amazing. Had the lovely Shaun and Tom training me and despite some hiccups they remained professional and helped me all the way through! Absolutely loved it. Couldn’t recommend better people!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My partners son and I decided to start our diving careers whilst on holiday in Tenerife. He wants to be a marine biologist so learning to dive is essential. Before the holiday we enquired about doing the scuba diver course (half way to open water diver). Mary responded with the available days and I paid a deposit via PayPal. We were picked up outside the hotel on the first day by Neil and Shaun and off we went to the dive centre. After getting kitted out and filling out the appropriate forms it became clear I needed a medical certificate before I could dive due to my blood pressure. Neil took me to the doctors and 45 euro later, certificate in hand we were off to Los Abades to do our training, confined and open water dives. Neil and Shaun were excellent at delivering the knowledge and practical demonstrations. We were in safe hands and felt confident proving our competence at the new skills we learnt under their supervision. Two days soon passed and we can safely say it was the best part of the holiday for us. We will definitely return for more training and pleasure dives in future. Thanks a lot guys it was a great experience.

Date of experience: June 2018