Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Los Abrigos
All reviews dive sites dive master open water great diving always on time scuba diver course night dive marine biologist excellent dive guides neil skills equipment instructor safety turtles amarillo padi
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Thank you SO much! So pleased you were recommended to us, and wow, got him through in just 2 and half days - we're well chuffed!!
Watching Neil ponder over dive sites I could see he was safe and very professional, and I hope you don't mind me saying, everyone has to earn a living but I could tell this isn't just about money, I could tell he loves sharing his knowledge and teaching others his passion!
Anyone thinking of diving - look no further these are the guys to opt for!!! Thanks again!!!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Worked here for 8 weeks as an intern for Dive Master. Best place you could possibly go to for diving!
Neil doesn't let anyone pass without being able to do the necessary skills, and he doesn't rush or skip anything either. 10/10 instructor! :)

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Sophie P
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Took the Padi Advance Open Water course. Neil was a very attentive instructor, ensuring we understood the material, ensuring we did safely, but having fun as well. Hats off to Neil and Mary. This was my second visit and will go back the next time I'm in Tenerife.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Being first time divers, we were really just looking for someone to give us a basic but fun SCUBA experience. Neil and Mary provided everything we hoped for and more! Our day started with Neil collecting us from our hotel and taking us straight to the dive shop where they quickly outfitted us with everything we needed to be first time deep sea explorers! We then took a short drive to the dive site where Mary was very thorough with all of the instructions we would need to survive underwater. After being taught how to NOT die, our group waded into the shallows and demonstrated to Neil and Mary that we were capable of applying the skills she had just taught. When our amazing instructors were confident that we were not going to cause immediate danger to everyone in the group, we set off for the reef that was just off the beach. What a gorgeous place. Prior to this experience, I assumed we would see some fish and rocks and that we would have a good time. I'll be honest, I've never seen so many fish in my life. The fish were swimming within inches of us. We even saw an Octopus thanks to Mary's keen eye! I can't tell you what a great experience this was. The SCUBA part of this experience was great, but Neil and Mary made the trip amazing. Such great people and so much fun to be around them. If we ever travel to Tenerife again, Amarillo Divers will be the first excursion we plan. Amazing.

Date of experience: June 2015
5  Thank MeLlamoAllen
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Really enjoyed our dives. We forgot to renew our diving insurance before travelling and so they offered us a one-day dive-insurance for a very reasonable price. We had planned on diving for 2 whole days (4 dives) but unfortunately that did not work due to other plans that we had made. I can definately recommend these owners for professionalism and diving experience. We are both novices at diving and I can honestly say that I felt very safe the whole time.

Date of experience: April 2015