“Surprise in Stanford”

Graze Slow Food Cafe
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Stanford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally sourced and seasonal menu
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Had the pleasure of having two meals here- wonderful food and friendly hosts!
Would return without a doubt! Pity it is only open on a Friday night for dinner and Saturday for breakfast/lunch.

1  Thank Hilary S

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast on a Saturday morning. Food was superb. Everything is cooked right in there where you sit. You can smell all the lovely aromas.

They even accommodated my daughters plain scrambled eggs on toast.

Definitely a place to eat at. They should have a credit card machine. I EFT'd to settle the bill.

1  Thank Alan F
Alex C, Owner at Graze Slow Food Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi Alan thanks so much for your review glad you enjoyed your breakfast sorry you had to hassle with the eft you should download snapscan

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We all know they only open on a Friday night for dinner so we make sure we plan a night out to Graze we'll in advance.
The menu stays exciting and fresh
Nice flavors and taste combinations.
We like the relaxed atmosphere.
Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lazy Saturday brunch at Graze. Lovely atmosphere with friendly knowledgeable staff. My omelette was perfectly seasoned and expertly made. The Orange Marmalade was particularly good and fortunately for sale too! A good place to start you day. Come to think of it, you can end the day there too as they have an impressive selection of good wines.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Booked for dinner on Friday night with a big group of friends, some of whom hadn't been before, and boy were they were impressed.

A wonderful ambience welcomes you inside, along with a festive and convivial atmosphere whilst maintaining a homely feel.

18 of us in all at our table would generally be a difficult scene to handle for what is a small restaurant, but Alex, Tabby and the rest of the staff have no troubles at all. Sure, you may wait an extra minute or so for something, but what's the rush? If you want to dine and dash, go to a fast food joint; Graze is somewhere you go to relax and enjoy.

I shared the nicoise salad to start which was fantastic....possibly the highlight of my dinner. I had rabbit risotto for main which was as rich as I had hoped it would be. Many happy foodies at our table, with the tilapia being a firm favourite alongside the gnocchi.

Do note that Graze do not have card services and cash is king. Which I only realised at too late a point, much to my embarrassment! No matter though - the Graze Team were more than happy for me to EFT them the balance. Nice to have such trust in people in this day and age!

Highly recommended for dinner (which is served on Friday's only so do make sure you book well in advance) so you can sample their wonderful wares.