“Fun way to get around!”
Review of E-Tuktuk

E-Tuktuk
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Melville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A taxi service like no other. e-tuktuks are safe, affordable & fun! For transport to Gautrain, pub or guest house, simply call us for door-to-door service.
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We were so well treated by our driver Michael. Really went the extra mile trying to help us find places to go.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is a very convenient way to travel around and about the suburbs. I drove with Charles and he was friendly and punctual. I felt completely safe and when he dropped me off, he advised me that as soon as I am finished with my visits, I should just phone him and he will take me home again. When I phoned him, he arrived immediately.
This is an excellent way to travel for tourists and people with no transport for a run down the road to the shops or to your favourite restaurants in Melville. You can party up a storm without being worried about traffic road blocks and the like.

1  Thank Johanna N
Reviewed 7 March 2017

mandla or brayn who ever he might be after 3 hours now stil waitng for my change when complaint by eve he came aand scream and left still did not give my change im going to inform the taxi association aabout this problem and taking it from there if u emplooy guys stealling money and over charge i think the service needs to be closed down very rude and impolite to customers and i hear its not the first complaint

Reviewed 8 January 2017

The TukTuks are great to use when wanting to go out for a few drinks.... but not wanting to drive yourself home.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is an awesome transport service in Melville and the surrounding areas. Travelling by tuk-tuk provides an easy and relatively inexpensive mode of transport. The tuk-tuks run on Africa time and make sure that you have lots of time to wait for it to arrive to be picked up.

2  Thank Coenraad L