Reviews (1 334)
1 334 results
All reviews white room wet bar veranda bar quiet pool cretan restaurant spa suite on the rocks main restaurant sea view private beach older rooms mosaic restaurant management team italian deli a la carte restaurants water sports reception desk
131 - 136 of 1 334 reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I went to Radisson Blu Beach resort with a group of friends and we could't choose a better place where to stay!
This resort it's just in front of the beach with an amazing private beach right at the hotel or you can enjoy one of the many swimming pool.
We absolutely loved our room with sea view.
You can just chill, relax, enjoy the great food or have fun!
The typical greek amazing hospitality will do the rest..
One of this holidays you cannot forget! I will come back there for sure

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Morris953
hotel_responsible, Manager at Radisson Blu Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Morris953,
Firstly thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so thrilled to hear that Radisson Blu Beach Resort could offer you heavenly holidays and you enjoyed the amazing hospitality at Radisson Blu Beach Resort with its comfort, luxury and excellence service.

We hope we will be your hotel of choice in Crete and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your second stay with us.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Was there with a group of friends and we stayed in one of the villas. All I have to say is a huge THANK YOU to the whole team! The service, the food and the facilities are amazing. We had so much fun and loved this little paradise under the sun.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Elisa V

Dear Elisa V,
Thank you for being our guest and for choosing Radisson Blu Beach Resort. We are so happy to having met all your expectations and you enjoyed your holiday in our heavenly resort.

We hope to welcome you back with us when we can provide you a great holiday again.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I recently visited Radisson Blu Milatos with a group of friends and simply didn't want to leave. As we were a few of us, we took one of the villas- I could live there all year long!!
The service was fantastic, I had a small problem with a lamp not working and in less than 5 minutes someone came to fix it.
The breakfast's buffet is beyond what you would expect- so much to choose from. We had dinner one evening at the restaurant by the beach for a BBQ, the meat was delicious and a chilled atmosphere before getting ready to head out to party near by the hotel.
I couldn't recommend it enough- its also great for families- but as a single person it didn't "affect us" as the resort is big enough offering something for everyone. Thank you to all the staff for such a great holiday!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sofaki07

Dear Sofaki07,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We are very pleased to know that you fully enjoyed your stay with us and were very satisfied with our outstanding service, facilities, culinary and hospitality. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and we are very happy that we could achieve it.

We are waiting to welcome you back to Radisson Blu Beach Resort in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had an incredible time at this property, starting from the check in to the check out.
A true greek atmosphere and the employees are always so friendly and polite, they made us feel like at home.
The Hotel itself is fantastic plus the food we had was just amazing. Truth is we did not want to leave. Radisson Blu Milatos has been an unforgettable experience, congrats to the staff!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MattiaF9

Dear Mattia F,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We are very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our resort.

Hoping to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We booked 2 standart rooms, ultra all inclusive deal.
We got to the resort Thursday around 02:30pm,
Our rooms weren't ready so we were told to go for lunch and come back. So we did and so the rooms were ready,
Once we got to the rooms we were shocked, i have pictures to show and ill post them here! The furniture was so old the tv was a 18-20inch from the late 90's. Mattress was harder that wood, the smell was unbearable. We had a baby but the bathroom ( that looked like my grandmothers bathroom from the 70's. All this you'll see at the pictures.smell was horrible even more. As i went to complain to the office manager Chris if i remember correctly, she was patronizing and very disrespectful, i told here i dont want my vacation ruined and asked to pay for an upgrade, then she said the hotel is fully booked, she said "enjoy the room you have and tomorrow we'll try to see if there would be an available room.
I decided i am not going to put my family at risk staying in that room, asked the Office manager Chris to send me a bell boy to grab my bags, i decided to leave the hotel.
My sister and mother went looking on booking dot com for a new hotel when they saw five!!! 5!!!!! Five!!! Available rooms at Radisson Blu. I have no idea what i did to that miserable women for trying so hard to ruin my family week end but she did.
Finally at around 5pm after we showed here there are available rooms she was willing to upgrade us. So after paying 5k euros for this vacation i had to pay 1k euros more just so i get 2 rooms for my weekend. So first day of my vacation was wasted in waiting in the lobby. Not to mention my mood and my families disappointment.
As for the crew of the hitel and most services were good! Roome services are offered with additional charge of 14euros.
Food was ok, DO NOT RESERVE AND EAT AT THE GRILL RESTAURANT, it was exactly the same food served in the all inclusive deal just you pay extra 25€ per pax, totally not worth it.
Last but not least, the biggest fraud of it all is i have the same Chris on recording stating that the Bellevue restaurant at the resort is a Michelin 2 star rated restaurant. After searching the entire guid for it i didn't find, we went there anyway just to try our luck. Food was unbearable we didn't eat anything at all, it was a shame to be called a restaurant. We payed 344€+40€tip for one of the worst culinary experience i had. Service was fantastic tho the waiters were really really nice and apologizing.
To summarize i would never ever go back there, by far my worst experience. I will post all pictures here.
I will never recommend anyone to visit Radisson blu in Crete.
And once more, thank you office manager Chris for your professionalism and hospitality you really shouldn't work at serving people if you have no will to see people enjoy.

Room Tip: standard rooms are under very bad condition!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Roy L
hotel_responsible, Manager at Radisson Blu Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Roy L,
Thank you for your feedback, although we do not necessarily agree with the points you quoted.

Many visitors each year, repeat their holiday in our hotel, appreciating that we have the finest rooms, suites and villas in Greece. Every visitor judges accordingly and it is reasonable for many guests when arriving to request a room upgrade. Besides the fantastic area where the hotel is located, we have beautiful rooms that can satisfy customers who want rooms of a certain size, design and comfort.

If one of our guests desires one of our famous suites or a room with a private pool, it is understandable that must pay a financial difference for this upgrade. We tried and helped you enjoy your holidays from the very first moment you were welcomed. You paid for standard accommodation and then paid a financial difference for recieving at a good price, a wonderful suite with a private pool.

Finally, we still have not understood why you reprove us for the photos you have taken. The untidiness in the room was caused by you and it seemed you did not respect your room. However, we find it unfair to upload photos from the room you left and not from the lovely room you were given after, so you can help other guests understand the level of hospitality of our suites.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We wish you a good summer and we will be glad to welcome you again in the future.

Warmest Regards,