“Fresh made panini's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh made panini's with home cut meat. Just plain good. 6 euro's for normal. 7.50 for the maxi (XL).

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I never was in such a panuozzo, me and my family just ventured into this little panineria during my italian holiday. The owner was incredibly friendly, the food was fantastic! We were four people, so we tried four different "sandwich". All of them was made from quality food, they were just perfectly baked. The rations were big, we simply could not eat the whole sandwich, but they were perfect for next day breakfast :). Enjoyed the savours, it was the best fast food I ever met.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I missed the supermarket closing time and were starving, we didn't fancy sitting in a restaurant and needed something fresh,filling and quick! We was greeted with a smile and the food was lovely, lots of fresh ingredients to choose from! Perfect, I would recommend!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Is it panino or pizza....it's BOTH !! A rolled pizza with a choice of loads of fillings, really good value. Small place, very friendly......YUM!!

2  Thank arcobaleno187062
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Had a mozzarella and Parma ham hot pianni it was lovely will be going there tomorrow had a Cole a beer and 2 sandwiches bargain at 14 euros

2  Thank Rylancorey