“Simply Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Ground Level Upper bedroom
Castara Vlillage
'Heavenly Bay'  beach
Veggie stand
Local restaurant
Calm surf on 'Hevenly Bay'
View from upper level balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mrsdiana2
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Simply Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I was traveling for business in Trinidad in October of 2017, and spent a few days in Seascape. I traveled by myself and I felt totally safe. I loved Castara. It is a charming fishing village and the people were amazing. The views from the beach house were unimaginable. Would love to revisit with my family sometime.

nOntario
Ontario
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed seven nights in the Wavesong. The View of heavenly Bay will take your breath away. The accommodations are wonderful. Great location and easy walking distance to restaurants. We had some concerns about no air conditioning but the breeze and the fans made this a non-issue. Great WiFi, great fridge and freezer so lots of ice for a nice tall cold drink while you sit on the deck enjoying the sun sets.

annyuk
London, United Kingdom
“Seascape is really special !”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I'm currently back in Castara, Tobago - another visit to add to my long list. There is something magical about this place, as I keep coming back to catch up with friends whom I met years ago. My last trip was in June 2015 when I stayed at Seascape - a treat for me, as I tend to go for the "cheap, cheerful, but clean" places.

This was a great choice for a special occasion - and it was !

There isn't one thing about this place that I can complain about. It was lovely !

Seascape is clean & well maintained, with stunning views over Little Bay

Must say, I should have posted these words a long time ago - but only felt the need to review, after I read a recent adverse report which did not reflect my experience.

Seascape is really special !

Travelling group: Friends
PrairieGi...
Winnipeg, Canada
“Perfect Romantic get away”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My husband and I needed a romantic getaway. Normally when we go to Tobago we stay in Storebay, however this time we opted for something further north on the island, and I don't regret it. We stayed in the two bedroom cabin and our room opened up to ocean, not a window just an uninterrupted view of the most beautiful view i have ever seen of Tobago. The cabin had a full kitchen, a nice dining area and sitting area. We were walking distance from the beach, and a car rental spot if we needed one. There were restaurants and bars around, but we decided to pick up groceries on the way to cook. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a peaceful, serene, relaxing, and romantic get away.

I hate going to a concrete house/hotel when I am on a beach vacation. I loved the wooden cabin with fold away windows and doors that gave you the allure of privacy and being fully in the moment with your surroundings.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and cleanliness of the cabin
Liked least: the steep incline of the stairs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
saradoud
Woodland Park, Colorado
“Beautiful spot with great views in friendly little fishing village”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This is a lovely spot to spend some relaxing down time right on the water in Castara, a pretty little fishing village on Heavenly Bay in Tobago. The photos on the site do the place justice - the views from both of the rooms are perfect, and the accomodations are more than adequate - not palatial but completely functional. There's no need for a car if your objective is simply beach time, but if you intend to tour around the island a rental would be desirable. Aside from that, decent food is readily available within a 5-10 minute walk, and the beach is virtually at your doorstep. The only downside is the 54 steps needed to reach the cottage - not a problem at all, but it would be quite difficult for anyone whose walking is compromised.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing