“Very Pleased!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

yorkap07
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Very Pleased!”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Three friends & I stayed at Robbie's Place from Jun 10-12 & we were very pleased with everything! The place is exaclty what you see in the pictures & i loved that! It was very clean & homely. I love good customer service & i must say their customer service is 100%. From my first call, to get information on the place up to the courtesy call i received from Mr. Robbie after we checked out was amazing! He was very polite & professional in all the conversations i had with him! The property manager, Ms. Heather, was amazingly awesome! She took very good care of us & her food was delicious! Some other friends, who were staying at another location, came to visit us & they too loved the place so much so that two of them asked for the number! Thank you Robbie's Place!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lydia B
“Robbie's Place Tobago”
Reviewed 1 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My family an I had a fantastic weekend at Robbie's Place Tobago an will be going back very soon we just love it there it's very beautiful everything about it is :D

Melissa F
Woodbrook
“Mini Vacation ”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I spent our Easter vacation at Robbies. Mr Robbie and house keeper Ms Heather were very welcoming. The apartment was clean and comfortable. It looked exactly like the pictures on the website. The pool was warm and inviting. I also visited Fort Bennet which was about 5 to 10min walking distance. A very beautiful view.

Located on the out skirts of the busy city, Robbies is surely the place to be for a nice, comfortable, quiet vacation

Chandrout...
“Comfortable and conveniently situated”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Had a pleasant stay at Robbie's Place in Black Rock, Heather and Robbie Sr. both made us feel welcomed and well-taken care of. The property is nicely situated away from the main city area, but not too far into the countryside. There are mini grocery stores nearby as well as some nice restaurants, and of course excellent isolated beaches.The property is modernly decorated and nicely air-conditioned. It is by no means a caribbean style villa, but serves as a comfortable place to rest for the night - the beds are very soft. 24/7 video monitoring made us feel secure and it was very nice to not have to worry about keys (the lock is a numerical code). The pool was larger than expected, but the street light directly over it did take away from some of the ambience

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nyla B
“Comfortable and Relaxing”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked the 2 Bedroom apartment at Robbie's Place for a family vacation. The apartment sleeps 4 persons however my family consists of 5 persons. The owner happily made arrangements for the extra person by including an air bed. This was done at no extra cost.

The property is situated in a peaceful, quiet neighbourhood just a few minutes walk away from some lovely beaches and a fort. The apartment itself was spotlessly clean and looked new. There were surveillance cameras for safety and we were allowed 24/7 access to the pool. The pool was a bit too deep since we had a child with us so I asked if the level of the water in the pool could be lowered and it was lowered without hesitation. The pool was cleaned every single morning during our stay which I appreciated.

The property manager, Ms Heather, is a kind, friendly and very helpful person. She ensured that all our needs were met and that we were always comfortable. She even offered to show us around the neighbourhood and we were also treated to a delicious, complimentary breakfast prepared by her.

You can tell that this place is managed very well and that the owners place emphasis on how well guests are treated. I will definitely be returning and I highly recommend Robbie's Place to anyone looking for a quiet and comfortable stay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing