All reviews long beach phu quoc night market beachfront villa hot water nice beach john's tours beach view mosquito net nice bungalows stayed here for nights the main road cleaned daily pho island vietnam resort
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here for a few nights and we loved it there. The service was great! They were always ready to help and assist us. Very helpful and polite. Rooms were clean just the walls are a bit dirty in the bungalows. They don’t have a phone in the rooms but there’s staff around if you need something they will take care of it. Check out was quick and easy.

Food was ok. They have different variety. Maybe the western breakfast could be improved. They do have an egg station which is a plus.

Unfortunately the beach was kinda dirty with trash floating ashore.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lemonfresh76
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

First time checked in here on business trip.
As simple as ironing service, also don't have!?
Reception staff said due to safety, they don't provide the service... what?! Basic service like this how can a resort doesn't care about?
Will never come back again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This hotel is accessed by a small alley along a busy commercial street. The pix suggesting it is an isolated tropical getaway are deceiving. The grounds are well kept. The rooms are nice but a bit cramped. My problem was at check out. My ride to the airport was waiting. As I left the room, they sent someone to check that I had not stolen anything. I waited. He gave me a thumbs up: all is well, nothing stolen. So I went to the desk to check out. They demanded 860,000 dong for "stains" on my sheet. Wouldn't let me leave. Ride waiting. Need to get to airport so as not to lose my flight. They know that. I demanded to see the stained sheet. They couldn't produce it. Finally agreed to a settlement of 450,000 or roughly $20 US. This is extortion. Be aware.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank pnc47292019
Sea Star Resort P, Giám đốc bán hàng at Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear pnc47292019

I would like to thank you for choosing Sea Star Resort during your stay in Phu Quoc island.

We are happy to read that you appreciated our room was nice. We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced upon check out and we are very sorry you left the resort with a bad impression.

The facilities checking will process immediately after the guest leave room, this is a normal process in the hotel, on that time we found a bed sheet was stained and cannot to remove, meaning it does not quality and must throw away, customers must be responsible for facilities was corrupted caused during use. hope you understand.

Wishing your impression of Sea Star resort was more positive but thanking you once again nevertheless for taking the time to let us know your feelings.

Best Regards,

Phong Nguyen (Mr.) - DOS

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We chose this resort from a long list of bookingdotcom hotels as beachfront isnt always beachfront on Phu Quoc. The bungalows are close to beach with views across the sand. Quite lovely. Impeccable gardens, pool and rooms and one of the better breakfasts weve had. Also close to town and airport so not too exxy on transport. Thoughtful staff presented me with a cake on my birthday. A lovely surprise. Would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank budgettravellerQld
Sea Star Resort P, Giám đốc bán hàng at Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear budgettravellerQld

On behalf of the Sea Star Resort team, I would like to thank you for your most positive comments about your recent journey with us and it was a pleasure to read that you have had a memorable experience.

We are delighted that you found your room as your liking and you also highly appreciated The staff isvery kind ! Thank you for recognizing them as they do their utmost to please our guests and assist them where at all possible.

One again, thank you for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best Regards,
Nguyen Huy Phong (Mr.) - DOS

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Over priced with an ok beach. You can find better nearby with the same beach access but without the high prices. The huts are mostly basic offering a nice place sit in the evening, an expensive mini bar but no safe. Plenty of flys if that floats your boat.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HectorJonesBaron
Sea Star Resort P, Giám đốc bán hàng at Sea Star Resort Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear HectorJonesBaron

We would like to thank you for your choosing Sea Star Resort for your vacation in Phu Quoc island, It was our great pleasure to be of service to you.
We are take noted your constructive comment, that help us a great deal in the process of improvement. I can ensure you we will work harder to train our staff to international customer service standards.

One again, Thank you and We all wish you and your family all the bests and do hope to welcome you again on your next vacation to this beautiful island.

Best regards,