“I would recommend it it even for my friend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Romas M
“I would recommend it it even for my friend”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The hotel is located near Ong Lang Beach. This beach was our favourite. Clean, calm, not too crowdy.

Hotel rooms are very clean and spacious. And No bugs!!!

The breakfast is good and almost like everywhere, but if you are very hungry i would recommend sea food soup with rice noodles.

The hotel manager was very kind and helpful. I assume all hotel managers should be like him.

P.S. Very beautiful garden to relax and a big pool! We stayed there for 4 nights and it was a great choice.

Management Response
7 Oct 2016
Thank you Romas M, Vela Resort hope to see you, your friends again...
Best wishes for you and your family!
Best Regards!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;