See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stay at Hotel Sport every time I visit Rimini for a weekend away or a longer holiday. It's located just by the beach and for the price you pay you receive great value. The staff is exceptional; good English skills, customer service and very warm and friendly.The breakfast is good and wifi works fine. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
HotelSportRimini, Direttore at Hotel Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you very much, Mikael, for this nice review and for choosing us every time you come to Rimini!
See you in June!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

It is small, almostly same as a bed size room, but otherwise very nice. Air conditioning is working like it should, modern style and everything is clean. Great location nearby the plage, but could be difficult to park your car (not so many places). There is a parking nearby anyway. Prefessionally kind staff. We've liked it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
HotelSportRimini, Direttore at Hotel Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Dear Tresker,
thank You so much for taking the time to write this review and thank You for appreciating our competent staff, the cleanliness of our hotel and our position as well.
Our hotel has different kind of rooms: I suggest You to contact us directly for your next holiday and we will do our best to satisfy your request of a bigger room.
We know it might be difficult to find a parking space in summer; that's why we cooperate with a private parking, which is only 50m from us and offers special prices for our guests.
We would be glad to welcome You again to our hotel!
Best regards

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I have visited the "Sport" hotel during 2012. I was pleasantly surprised. At first, when I saw the room and the whole hotel I just thought it's very old, but actually it was very clean, pleasant, rich breakfast, good service. It's great family hotel, and people who work there are very kind. One of the nicest things about it is the great view to the sea.If you go there, you won't regret it. I was there on business, but I will definitely choose it for my vaction either.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a high floor with sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
HotelSportRimini, Direttore at Hotel Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Stela,
thank You for writing this nice riview!
It is a great pleasure for us to read that You enjoyed your stay.
Our hotel has been totally renewed in 2006 and my family and I do our best to manage it in the best way. Thank You for appreciating the cleanliness of the rooms and our rich buffet breakfast.
We really hope to welcome You for your summer holiday, so You'll be able to taste our tipical italian cuisine and onjoy the beach, which is only 50m from us.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed there for 7 days in August 2011 and it was lovely week.
Rimini is a bit boring town but we just relaxed after big tour across Italy.
As for the hotel we liked it. Room was nice and bathroom was modern and clean. It may sound strange but it's important for Rimini hotels))
We booked HB. Breakfast were poor but we preferred having morning coffee and bakery at cafes. You can switch dinner to lunch if you want. We did it sometime. Dinners and lunches were really delicious. We loved it immensely.
The only flaw was the fact that they had no WiFi in rooms but may be they have fixed it already.
So if you search for good and budget hotel in Rimini Miramare hotel'd be reasonable choice.
Special thanks to staff for care :)

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
HotelSportRimini, Direttore at Hotel Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Duck T,
thank You so much for taking the time to write this review.
I am pleased to know that You appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel and our traditional cuisine.
I'm so sorry that You didn't enjoy our breakfast and think that Rimini is a boring town.
I can assure that Rimini and the surrounding towns have a lot of interesting places and activities to offer: historical cities, medieval villages, theme parks, discos, pubs, parties etc...
I would be glad to welcome You for your next stay and show You all the attractions that our territory bids.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stayed the 2 nd time at Hotel Sport.
The Management ist very friendly and competent.
Special requests will fulfilled in a short time.
The Rooms are top and everything´s fine.
And Ilenia ist very courteous and good looking too ;-)

The Hotel is famous.
We´ll get back to Rimini (Hotel Sport) next Year. Promise!

Ina & Rhys

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelSportRimini, Direttore at Hotel Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Hi Ina and Rhys,
I hope that everything is fine with you!
Thank you very much for your opinion!
And I promise that next year I will give you some cans of our homemade jams, so you will think about us while having breakfast at home! :-)
See you soon