other travellers have booked this property
Front View Upstairs Balcony
Upstairs common Bathroom
Staircase overlooking living room
Spiral staircase
Entertainment Longue
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sancha B
“It was terrible!!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

It was terrible we was put out of the house 1 week before we was meant to go home because of the landlords faults in the house 1 of the toilets in the house got blocked and he did bot want to come and fix it and it was leeking from the celing he told us to plunge the toliet and we did and it fixed it self then he wanted to blame us for the leek and he over charged us and we got charged for a cleaning fee and the property was dirty when we arrived he was trying to clean it but it was dirty !!!!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL AND HE IS RUDE

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Aug 2016
In response to this review I make bold to say there is no evidence of any overcharging as they were given a discount of nearly 20% on the listed price. Far from overcharging, I over extended myself by putting them up in a seafront rental apartment costing much more that what they were charged and for which I stood the entire cost including having to do repairs to the ceiling which was damaged as a result of their negligence. I therefore lost money from the deal brokered with them.
They are unsuitable to live in modern well established communities by their backward living habits.
Choking of toilets demonstrate a gross misuse of facilities that ought to be used with proper care as to what should and should not be disposed in them not to mention the complete mess and state they left the place in. My experience with them is akin to casting pearls among swine and to them I say good riddance and would never let them ever even trespass anywhere near my property again for any consideration being offered.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$109
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing