Lowest prices for your stay
US$363
SAVE US$115
Booking.comUS$380
TravelocityUS$363
Trip.comUS$450
All reviews neptune palm animation team pasta south coast pool attendant kids club amazing hotel african style pool bar wonderful beach main restaurant low tide white sand village monkeys safari kenya
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This wonderful small hotel is quiet and full of friendly caring staff. The food is top quality with lots of choice and available most of the day with little treats in between. Tea and coffee also available all day in the bar.
Next door sister hotel has entertainment and the usual noisy services (water polo archery aerobics etc) but you are far enough away to get involved or not!
Rooms are lovely although the monkeys have little fear and will ransack your balcony given half a chance.
Best pool I've ever seen!
Although the hotel is 'beachside" the rooms are back from the front behind the bar and pool....I was a little disappointed at first, wanting a sea view but then after experiencing the intensity of the beach 'business men' I was happier to be set further back. That being said the hotel security is very proactive to support you while you are on the beach. Ask staff for some good swahilli words to help keep them away!

A wonderful time so many kind staff made a long awaited holiday very special.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for your open feedback.
We are grateful for their interest and for their sharing suggestions for improvement with us.
Many thanks for letting us know your experiences. We have forwarded your correspondence to the relevant departments.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyable stay. Good buffet spread for meals but nice additional options. My mum and I also enjoyed the cocktails. Service was excellent and staff always willing to help. Galu beach in front of the compound is beautiful and we were really spoilt. I will defo be going back...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Excellent hotel. Food is excellent, many facilities . An amazingly friendly staff.Special thanks to Mr Kalu - Mgr for his courtesy on our last day - providing us with a room to refresh before leaving for the airport. Also thanks for Franciscar for her fantastic cooking skills at the buffet.

Dear valuable Guest,
Sunny greetings from Neptune Hotels. Thank you for your open feedback. As a part of the leisure hotel industry, we are dependent on our customers' opinions. We look very much forward to welcome you again in one of our Beach Resorts or Safari Lodges.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

As usual the Neptune Palm lived up to our expectations. We are returning visitors to the hotel and it never fails to impress.

The rooms are large, clean and well maintained, the staff speak a variety of languages to accommodate visitors from many countries...they are also happy to teach you a few words in Swahili if you want to give it a try. We can now count...thanks Daniel and the animation team. Good job they never just let me eat what I can ask for in Swahili because fish and tea with cold milk would get a bit boring!!!

The food is superb and the chefs friendly and happy to accommodate additions and variations of eggs, pasta and rice dishes. The choice of dishes each meal is huge and there's something to please even fussy eaters.

A small problem with the room was dealt with within 15 minutes and was followed up with further calls to make sure the tap in the bathroom was still functioning properly.

All in all a superb stay and we can't wait to go again.

Room tip: All the rooms are good, some garden view, some sea view but all good
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
NEPTUNE H, Director of Sales at Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I made my booking with an agent prior to our travel. Full payment was done prior to the travel. On checkin, we presented the voucher and were given our room.

On checkout, we were told to pay an additional 18,750/=. Reason is because the child had not been paid for. My child is still an infant under 2 yrs old. The receptionist also confirmed with me that anyone under 2 yrs is FREE yet he said that he was instructed to collect the payment from me regardless. Lucy took this matter over and did not even ask me to show proof of ID. She just simply refused to listen and insisted I pay. I had no choice but to pay otherwise I would have missed my flight. I flew back on Friday.

On Monday I took this matter up with my agent and copied neptune on it. I forwarded the passport copy as proof of age.

Its wednesday today and still no acknowledgement from the ground team that they are looking into this. This is a simple straight forward matter and not a bloody criminal case which needs investigation. Why the delay in refund? Why does the agent have to keep chasing you with emails every few hours? Why the inability to refund a client who has been wrongly charged?

I warned Neptune that I will post my experience on social media if they do not refund. They obviously are least bothered.

Watch out guys....stay clear of the Neptune chain of hotels. I have visited 90% of the hotels in North & South coast but never in my life have I been forced like this to pay without even willing to listen.

Room tip: My little one was attached by a monkey. There are loads of them around the hotel.
2  Thank jtxkenya

Thank you for your open feedback.
Many thanks for letting us know your thoughts and concerns.
We have forwarded your correspondence to the relevant departments.