Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews washing machine plunge pool poolside restaurant bedroom bungalow lower pool apple crumble home away from home family vacation quiet pool pools are lovely cleaned daily spacious rooms spent nights pool attendant slice of paradise palm trees air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I have just come back from a lovely stay at Lantana we stayed in one of the bungalows at the top of Lantana, we had are own plunge pool, garden, re veranda. A/C through out the property. I was with my wife and our three year old son, who simply loved the pool especially the kids are which he stand in. The food at the restaurant is fresh and yummy, the staff are so friendly and kind, such a nice atmosphere. Lantana organised a cook for us who did all the shopping cooked us breakfast and dinner for our son. Lantana also organised glass bottom boat on the reef. This is not my first time, nor will it be my last. I have been with friends and sat in the pool chillin and having fun and have done it with kids, it works superbly well for either. The style of the accommodation, is airy, fresh, great finishes and is modern. You will find it hard to get better. I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DougalMacdonald
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Dougal

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We enjoyed having your family to stay very much, and are glad this was reciprocated!

With warmest wishes from myself and all the Lantana team
Kirsty

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed in a Villa in Lantana Galu in February and it was absolutely amazing. John and Edward at the reception were superb from handling my booking and transfer requests and also organizing a surprise Birthday cake for my sister-in-law they ensured everything happened seamlessly.
In the restaurant area and the pool side Didah and his team comprising Eliud and Rashid were superb, everything we requested for was catered for and they are what makes the place run smoothly.
Madafu's, Cocktails and the Food at this place was outstanding. Thank you all for making it a fantastic experience and hope to see you all again soon.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Nugu_Tz
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very proud of the Lantana team, who take a real pleasure in looking after guests and doing all possible to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible. Lovely to read how much you appreciated this. We're looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My cousin owns a villa in the hotel and over the Christmas weekend invited us to stay over but we had stayed there previously in 2016 for a whole week,and the hotel was even better then the first time. I would really recommend this hotel for large family/friends stay rather than a hotel which would be more expensive. The villas are very spacious and comfortable to host a large group of people with the only expenses downside being renting some extra beds. Also private chefs are on hire so you can buy your food beforehand and have them prepare it for you,if you prefer there's a restaurant with a variety of meals located buy the poolside and overlook's the ocean. lantana was actually my best stay in Diani and would once again recommend it for a large/Extended family and/or family friends

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kinza-7

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lantana!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Best ever getaway destination as per my tour along the coast,the 2 nights at the penthouse breathtaking.Would reccomend it to anyone in need to experience a king's treat,from the reception,amenities,the cafe.Epic,Lantana galu bucket list ✅

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kartheskariuki
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lantana one day. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at Lantana with a group of friends in November 2017. We are all well -travelled and can honestly say that this heavenly resort more than exceeded our expectations. The villas are beautiful in both design and decor: not only are they spacious, spotless and well maintained but feature stunning indoor water-fountains, and
extremely comfortable furnishings. The kitchen is well equipped and a great size.
The resort has two swimming pools, both great sizes (I'm a swimmer and can't be doing with paddling pools masquerading as swimming pools.) There are plenty of sun beds, and the bar and restuarant overlooks the lower pool. The staff are friendly and polite and very smiley!
The beach is simply stunning, white sand, shady palm trees and a sea that perfectly describes the colour turquoise. I find it hard to fault this little slice of paradise but at a push would say I would have liked a little sooting music playing when having my aroma therapy massage but really all in all a fabulous time was had by all and we would definitely recommend Kenya and Lantana Galu Beach.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Maureen J
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Maureen

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really enjoyed having your group to stay with us and hope we can welcome you back in the not-too-distant future.

I will follow up with the Spa as they have relaxing music for massages, my apologies for that.

With my very warmest wishes to you all
Kirsty