Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews washing machine plunge pool poolside restaurant bedroom bungalow lower pool apple crumble home away from home family vacation quiet pool pools are lovely cleaned daily spacious rooms spent nights pool attendant slice of paradise palm trees air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed in a Villa in Lantana Galu in February and it was absolutely amazing. John and Edward at the reception were superb from handling my booking and transfer requests and also organizing a surprise Birthday cake for my sister-in-law they ensured everything happened seamlessly.
In the restaurant area and the pool side Didah and his team comprising Eliud and Rashid were superb, everything we requested for was catered for and they are what makes the place run smoothly.
Madafu's, Cocktails and the Food at this place was outstanding. Thank you all for making it a fantastic experience and hope to see you all again soon.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Nugu_Tz
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very proud of the Lantana team, who take a real pleasure in looking after guests and doing all possible to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible. Lovely to read how much you appreciated this. We're looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My cousin owns a villa in the hotel and over the Christmas weekend invited us to stay over but we had stayed there previously in 2016 for a whole week,and the hotel was even better then the first time. I would really recommend this hotel for large family/friends stay rather than a hotel which would be more expensive. The villas are very spacious and comfortable to host a large group of people with the only expenses downside being renting some extra beds. Also private chefs are on hire so you can buy your food beforehand and have them prepare it for you,if you prefer there's a restaurant with a variety of meals located buy the poolside and overlook's the ocean. lantana was actually my best stay in Diani and would once again recommend it for a large/Extended family and/or family friends

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kinza-7

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lantana!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Best ever getaway destination as per my tour along the coast,the 2 nights at the penthouse breathtaking.Would reccomend it to anyone in need to experience a king's treat,from the reception,amenities,the cafe.Epic,Lantana galu bucket list ✅

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kartheskariuki
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lantana one day. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at Lantana with a group of friends in November 2017. We are all well -travelled and can honestly say that this heavenly resort more than exceeded our expectations. The villas are beautiful in both design and decor: not only are they spacious, spotless and well maintained but feature stunning indoor water-fountains, and
extremely comfortable furnishings. The kitchen is well equipped and a great size.
The resort has two swimming pools, both great sizes (I'm a swimmer and can't be doing with paddling pools masquerading as swimming pools.) There are plenty of sun beds, and the bar and restuarant overlooks the lower pool. The staff are friendly and polite and very smiley!
The beach is simply stunning, white sand, shady palm trees and a sea that perfectly describes the colour turquoise. I find it hard to fault this little slice of paradise but at a push would say I would have liked a little sooting music playing when having my aroma therapy massage but really all in all a fabulous time was had by all and we would definitely recommend Kenya and Lantana Galu Beach.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Maureen J
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Maureen

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really enjoyed having your group to stay with us and hope we can welcome you back in the not-too-distant future.

I will follow up with the Spa as they have relaxing music for massages, my apologies for that.

With my very warmest wishes to you all
Kirsty

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here Nov 17, what an incredible location! Right on the most beautiful beach. Great pool areas and restaurant next to the beach which is quiet and incredibly scenic. Eat breakfast overlooking the perfect beach. Very friendly staff and lovely food too - had a custom cooked BBQ outside our villa, with excellent lobster, prawns, fish and ribs. I recommend the poached eggs with avocado and bacon for breakfast, along with some excellent Kenyan coffee but there is a huge choice cooked to order (no stale buffet here!). We stayed in a villa which was very spacious, well designed and comfortable, good air con too, which we needed as it was hot. Gardens well tended and green. Own pool outside our villa too. Nothing too much trouble for the staff. I have to say the website does not do this place justice, it’s far nicer in the flesh. We travelled up to Tsavo for a safari (stayed away one night) - saw loads of animals too. We will definitely be back to this peaceful and relaxing oasis in Diani.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank DarranJ
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Darran

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was an absolute pleasure having your group to stay. I am pleased also that you enjoyed the plunge pool, which is unique to Villa 1.

Myself and the whole Lantana team look forward to welcoming you back before too long!