Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$204
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews washing machine plunge pool poolside restaurant bedroom bungalow lower pool apple crumble home away from home family vacation quiet pool pools are lovely cleaned daily spacious rooms spent nights pool attendant slice of paradise palm trees air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Best ever getaway destination as per my tour along the coast,the 2 nights at the penthouse breathtaking.Would reccomend it to anyone in need to experience a king's treat,from the reception,amenities,the cafe.Epic,Lantana galu bucket list ✅

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kartheskariuki
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lantana one day. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at Lantana with a group of friends in November 2017. We are all well -travelled and can honestly say that this heavenly resort more than exceeded our expectations. The villas are beautiful in both design and decor: not only are they spacious, spotless and well maintained but feature stunning indoor water-fountains, and
extremely comfortable furnishings. The kitchen is well equipped and a great size.
The resort has two swimming pools, both great sizes (I'm a swimmer and can't be doing with paddling pools masquerading as swimming pools.) There are plenty of sun beds, and the bar and restuarant overlooks the lower pool. The staff are friendly and polite and very smiley!
The beach is simply stunning, white sand, shady palm trees and a sea that perfectly describes the colour turquoise. I find it hard to fault this little slice of paradise but at a push would say I would have liked a little sooting music playing when having my aroma therapy massage but really all in all a fabulous time was had by all and we would definitely recommend Kenya and Lantana Galu Beach.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Maureen J
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Maureen

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really enjoyed having your group to stay with us and hope we can welcome you back in the not-too-distant future.

I will follow up with the Spa as they have relaxing music for massages, my apologies for that.

With my very warmest wishes to you all
Kirsty

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here Nov 17, what an incredible location! Right on the most beautiful beach. Great pool areas and restaurant next to the beach which is quiet and incredibly scenic. Eat breakfast overlooking the perfect beach. Very friendly staff and lovely food too - had a custom cooked BBQ outside our villa, with excellent lobster, prawns, fish and ribs. I recommend the poached eggs with avocado and bacon for breakfast, along with some excellent Kenyan coffee but there is a huge choice cooked to order (no stale buffet here!). We stayed in a villa which was very spacious, well designed and comfortable, good air con too, which we needed as it was hot. Gardens well tended and green. Own pool outside our villa too. Nothing too much trouble for the staff. I have to say the website does not do this place justice, it’s far nicer in the flesh. We travelled up to Tsavo for a safari (stayed away one night) - saw loads of animals too. We will definitely be back to this peaceful and relaxing oasis in Diani.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank DarranJ
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Darran

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was an absolute pleasure having your group to stay. I am pleased also that you enjoyed the plunge pool, which is unique to Villa 1.

Myself and the whole Lantana team look forward to welcoming you back before too long!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Our week at Lantana Galu Beach was perfect in every way. The villa was beautiful and very well equipped. Comfortable beds, lovely furnishings and very nice bathrooms. The staff are very friendly and attentive - fresh pool towels, good service at both the pool and restaurant. Both pools are lovely and the beach is absolutely beautiful. The food in the restaurant is delicious and well priced. Nice spa with an excellent massage and I would also recommend the yoga. We had an amazing holiday!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank SushyanaM
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

What a beautiful review! Many thanks for taking the time to write this, and also for your wonderful words. Our team here was delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay - they take such pride in their work. We hope we can look forward welcoming you back to Lantana!

My very best wishes
Kirsty

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Best Hotel with great customer service. Our wedding was at this places and they create great memories, they have great food. I greatly recommend people to stay. The rooms are all self contained, ideal to make your own food. The penthouse has great view of the oceans, morning sunrise is makes it paradise.

Room tip: Senior Penthouse, best view.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank HabiyaremyeO
LantanaGaluBeach, General Manager at Lantana Galu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was such a joy to host your wonderful wedding - such a very special day. We're all looking forward to welcoming you back to the Lantana family!