All reviews aqua park conference facilities swimming pool private beach comfortable rooms family holiday conference room food variety serene environment clean beach enjoyed my stay facing the ocean checking in hotel is beautiful kids club special thanks animation team
Reviewed 30 November 2017

In few words, you need to come here! Experience the following:
- Excellent site and views
- Well trained and friendly staff
- Fast and fairly well spread out wifi
- Clean rooms
- Pool bar
- You have a choice between sea and pool view rooms,
- Excellent kids section with water activities
- Great conference facilities
- Honeymooners? Look no further!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3.... series have a great view of both the sea and Pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear DMAtuhe,

Thank you for your review. I will share your positive remarks to the staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in your next visits.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I had to check out from a 5 star hotel for one night and check into Pride Inn due to an error in my booking. I was a bit nervous about the room standards as compared to my all time favorite hotel but wow, I was in for a surprise, the rooms are surprisingly great, spacious, big beds and clean finish.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Sandra K,

Thank you for your review. We are all pleased that we indeed exceeded your expectations during your first stay with us and I will share your positive remarks to the staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in your next visits while making our resort as your next home away from home.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

As the name suggests, it is indeed a paradise. For those with children, there is a water for them. The rooms are excellent and the food is wonderful. The staff are wonderful. No complain. I would go there again and again.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the ocean have a great view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Martha K,

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The service was on point! Sea view rooms always deliver the much needed ambience. Safe for kids and fun filled. Third holiday!
The hotel can consider providing milk for young babies. They ought to consider a full board package

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear pauline k,

Thank you for your review and suggestions which are in consideration for implementation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in your next visits.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Vibrant, full of activities for everyone and very friendly staff. I noticed children were free to play heartily at their massive children pool that’s very animated. Many thanks to Lawrence Ogola, the Front Office Manager for being very apt and being able to ‘listen’. I would recommend more life guards on busy days for safety of the children.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kiptoo A,

Thank you for your review and your reommendation. I will share your positive remarks to Lawrence and all the staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in your next visits.