Novotel Kochi Infopark
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Olive Eva(Kakkanad)
View Hotel
The Blooms Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
Park Connect(Kochi (Cochin))
Park Residency(Kakkanad)
View Hotel
Hotel Hill View(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
OYO 11492 Gateway Inn(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Beachfront
  • Fitness centre
TGR Suites(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Experienced a lavish , yummylicious spread of sunday buffet brunch, great variety of unique dishes , hotel has got highly warm welcoming employees right from reception to restaurant, breathtaking view from signature sundeck infinity pool bar, well equipped gymnasium, overall a great experience, would love to come back with family for an overnight stay, special thanks to the head Chef! & reception team

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
SachinMaheshwary, General Manager at Novotel Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Debasish,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at our signature restaurant The Square and talking about our sumptuous Sunday Brunch.

I am pleased to hear that you had a fabulous experience and found the service provided by our team of dedicated staff to have been second to none. At Novotel, we pride ourselves on exemplary standards of service and hospitality and hence I am glad we managed to make you feel very special through your interaction with our dedicated Novotel colleagues.
I will be sure to share your kind words with my fellow colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back with us soon for a return stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went for a teal lunch today and had a great time. Variety of buffet lunch items and they are really good and the restaurant ambiance is fantastic. We are extremely pleased with the service and food. Specially thanks to the restaurant manager, (forgot his name though, I guess Nevil Jose or …) was very helpful and was highly attentive for our needs. I would definitely recommend Novotel. Thank you!

Room Tip: Very near to Infopark, Kochi
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Many thanks for such a heartening review,about Novotel kochi Infopark on this forum. I am so glad that you had a wonderful & pleasurable experiences. I have conveyed your appreciation to our Team in particular the brigade of highly trained Chefs who prepared sumptuous food are our strength,guest enthusiast Mr. Roshan, along with entire food & beverage team who ensured a wonderful dining experience and the cordial staff who was always there to assist you.

I am sure your kind words of appreciation will encourage them to scale new heights and create even more memorable experiences when you stay or dine with us next.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Had lunch at the ground floor restaurant.Good and trendy ambience.The food is good and the dessert section is also good.Hope they are consistent in the long-run.Not sure about the value as I was a guest of a company.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review about our hotel on this forum and I am delighted to see you had a beautiful experience with us.
It is delightful to know that you thought of our hotel to be beautiful. We are thrilled to learn that you left with a positive impression of the hotel. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for restaurant, food & variety of deserts, services and hospitality.
We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first review ever and here it goes . My 2 days of stay at Novotel was bliss , pretty much everything in there is perfect.i have fallen in love with the pool there it’s just soo beautiful and the staff has been amazing which would make want to visit them often to name a few it would be Prabhat , mukhtar ,Samridhi,Dipti and Dhananjay cheers guys you are doing a great job . Would definitely recommend to everyone .
Cheers

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Amal M
SachinMaheshwary, General Manager at Novotel Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback about Novotel kochi Infopark on this forum.

It is delightful to know that you thought of our hotel to be beautiful. We are delighted to learn that you left with a positive impression of the hotel. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our pool, services and hospitality.
I have shared your detailed review and appreciation for my team members which had got them beaming with joy, the team thanks you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Novotel Kochi Infopark is a nice warm place. The staff and all employees are just so so nice. They will go an extra mile to fulfill your demands. They just keep smiling no matter what time is it and what environment is. The food is just wow. It is the best of Kerala cuisine. Tried almost every possible dish of the cuisine in 3 days of my stay. It has a beautiful infinity pool where one can relax. A must stay place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Aastha K
SachinMaheshwary, General Manager at Novotel Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Aastha,

I thank you for such a positive feedback, and for sharing your stay experience, My entire team and I are thrilled to read your comment, our rocking employees & a brigade of highly innovative Chef's are our strength. We are glad to know that you had a good time.
We are expecting you back soon.