5 people are viewing this hotel
US$361
Booking.comUS$382
CheapTicketsUS$402
Prestigia.comUS$412
All reviews boutique hotel organic wine kite surfing lessons chef patrick nicely decorated and comfortable management team and staff welcoming cocktail cozy feeling mr rajesh special thanks took special care building work executive chef nice cocktails see you soon all inclusive deal great weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

I booked to stay at C-Mauritius for 2 weeks quarantine as a vaccinated guest expecting to be able to leave my room and enjoy the facilities there. unfortunately I did not realise that this resort was for unvaccinated guests. Mevin the manager and and his team helped me find another resort which I am enjoying the freedom that comes with it. they also exceptionally waved my cancelation fee and deposit and put it toward my new location.
Thank you very much!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Olivier de Guardia, General Manager at C Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear Oscar,

Hello from C Mauritius!

Thank you for your wonderful rating and great review!

We are happy to hear that the pro activeness of Mevin and team has allowed you to enjoy your quarantine stay in one of our sister hotel.

You will be most welcome for a stay to discover our exciting concept and cignatures in a near future!

Until we meet again,

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Just returned back home from C Mauritius. My husband , my son and myself had a nice time there . We had a warm welcome, the staff was caring and kind . The food was excellent . Special thanks to Karen, Tony, Chef Rajesh , Sailesh, Yadhav among others . See you next time . Keep it up !!!

D.S

Trip type: Travelled with family
Olivier de Guardia, General Manager at C Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Sharvina,

Hello from C Mauritius!

Thank you for your fantastic rating!!

It’s great to hear that your stay at the Nature’s Playground was amazing! All the ingredients were here to make it!

Karen, Tony, Chef Rajesh, Sailesh, Yadhav are happy about the news and are looking forward to C U again!

Give us a call!

Till we meet again!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I resonantly stayed at c mauritius and it was amazing. Credit to Mevin and the team.

The food was so good and the chef personally come out to speak to me and made sure everything was to our liking.

The beach front is one of the best on the island and we were even able to get kitesurfing lessons right out the front of the hotel.
The team there were able to take care of everything we needed.

Can not wait to get back there.
Thanks

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Olivier de Guardia, General Manager at C Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Joseph,

Hello from C Mauritius!

Your 5/5 is just great! Thank you! Sharing your experience will in no doubt encourage more guests to visit us!

We are glad for having been able to bring all the needed ingredients to transform you weekend to a magical gateway!

Mevin and the team are happy to hear from U and says 'hi'

Can't wait to see you back!

Reviewed 5 February 2021

It was really a great experience for us being here and we have enjoyed every single day of our 2 weeks all-in vacation. The hotel was amazing, the food & service were excellent: a big thank to everyone, but some of you made our holiday here to a 'feel like home' stay. That was you, Karen, and also you, guys - the 'restaurant' crew Adrien, Ashvin and Duuesh.
It’s been so special, and we’re really glad we were here.
Hopefully we can come back to your beautiful country once more again soon.
Take care.
Sabina & Thomas

Date of stay: March 2020
Olivier de Guardia, General Manager at C Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Dear Sabrina and Thomas,

Hello from C Mauritius!

Thank you for your fantastic rating and great review!

Pleased to see how enjoyable was the Nature’s Playground. The C Mauritius is indeed a home away from home : )

Karen, Adrien, Ashvin and Duvesh are thrilled to hear from U and send their warmest regards!

Would be so nice to welcome U again, give us a call when ready!

Till we meet again,

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Me and my wife are both professionals having a quite hectic life as our jobs are quite demanding. We decided to break free from the routine life and give ourselves some rest for the forthcoming weekend longer than usual due a public holiday. I started looking on the net for a nice place to relax then came across this rather particular hotel which aroused my curiosity. It had excellent reviews from everyone commenting on it. I saw the pictures and immediately got that feeling that that is the place I want to escape to.

The next day we were at the hotel, i.e., me, my wife and her mother of 75. Temperature outside was around 30 deg celsius. Once we step on the premises we had a warm welcome from the security officer/gate keeper. He was kind and helpful guiding me where to park my car in a safe place. In fact, we later discovered that such kindness and politeness seem to be an inborn quality present in absolutely all the staff of the hotel – something you do not see in all hotels.

Me and my wife have travelled to many quality hotels in the country and during our vacation abroad. The last countries we travelled before the lockdown were Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand in 2019 and India in 2018. We visited several hotels in various cities but the hospitality received at C-Mauritius was unparalleled and really impressive. When we came across any staff of the hotel, we were always asked whether were doing fine and whether you required any sort of assistance.

The property:

The hotel is just in front of the magnificent soft sand beach of a superb blue-green sea! We were overwhelmed! It is not a huge hotel but for us it was convenient given that all facilities and restaurants are within small walking distances. The magnificent swimming pools (3 in total) had views just giving to the sea – they were particularly enjoyed by the small kids. (Like many, I don’t really like swimming pools in general (as I don’t trust people reaction to their call of nature while in being in the pool ).

The hotel also has a tennis court, a gym and massage department. We did not use all the facilities but I did enjoy the 1-hr sports massage done by a professional masseur.

The rooms which we booked (4 in total – 2 different rooms for 2 nights) were very well maintained, luxurious and spacious, all with balcony/terrace. The beds were big having clean, soft pillows, mattresses and sheets. We changed rooms as we wanted to have 2 connected rooms on the ground floor so that we could look after my mother-in-law who is old and moves with difficulty on stairs. I must say that we initially booked for one night but after the superb services provided we really wanted to stay more.

There are also some water activities provided by the hotel and we got the chance to see some guests enjoying the kite surfing.

Lat but not least, is the delicious food! A fine range of absolutely exquisite European, Asian and Mauritian delicacies: the tender meat, the fresh salads, the heavenly desserts melting in the palates! We could not ask for more.

We spent two nights but our stay were so relaxing. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. We would like to seize the opportunity in thanking the wonderful staff who keeps smiling and makes us smile despite all the difficulties which Covid has brought. A true example of excellent hospitality! See you soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ovikrams,

We are thankful for your fantastic rating and amazing review!

Thank you for taking the time to share how fantastic was your experience at C! All the necessary ingredients were present to bring you the total desired comfort.
We are proud to have been able to offer to you the opportunity to discover something different and exclusive despite the Covid 19.

Looking forward to see U again at C!

Waiting for your call!