“Really pleasant lunch ”

The Cove Phuket
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Kids played on the beach while waiting for lunch. Quality ingredients and good compact wine list. Friendly staff. Will go back. Thoroughly recommended.

Edina S, Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Carsons_11,

Thank you very much for your glowing review. We are really happy that you and your family had a great time at the Cove!

We can't wait welcome you back to our little hidden beach.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

What a beautiful part of the world where this restaurant is situated, a little out of the way from Patong Beach, but so worth the visit. I recently celebrated my special birthday at this intimate restaurant. I organised from Australia via email with Edina and K. Oum, two gorgeous ladies who could not help out enough. They went out of there way to accommodate all my requests and the night turned out a treat.

Thank you for a truly memorable night, food was excellent and the service was amazing. The setting was just perfect, can highly recommend!

1  Thank Todd T
Edina S, Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review.

Returning from my holiday reading your email and Tripadvisor review brightened up the day in rainy Thailand!

I am really happy to hear that you and your guests had an unforgattable time celebrating such a beautiful occasion.

Hoping you have left with many great memories Thailand and hopefully we can welcome you back some day at our Secret Cove :)

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is fantastic. We came here twice we liked it so much! They do happy hour from 3-6. The food is really delicious and the drinks are tasty. The views are INCREDIBLE. The staff is really friendly!

Dear nmingoglia63,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback and it was our pleasure to have you at the Cove!

We aim to treat all our guest with a smile and great dining experience and I am happy to hear that we managed to live up to that expectation.

Hoping that we can welcome you back another time to our little Paradise!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I finally made to to The Cove after hearing friends raving about it for months--it didn't disappoint. Attentive and competent service, delicious food, value for money, idyllic location. . .this place has it all. Can't wait to get back. I highly recommend the tapenade platter.

Edina S, Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Eric H,

Thank you very much for your great review.

I am really happy to hear that your friends had made a noise about the Cove and we did not disappoint :)

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and will certainly motivate the team to keep delivering fantastic food and service to our guests.

Hoping we can see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The food and the service were both excellent and the view was even better! Definitely a great place to get away from the main areas of Phuket to go for a drink and some dinner. Oh, and the good looking staff doesn’t hurt

Edina S, Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Alex S,

Thank you very much for your excellent review on Tripadvisor. I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

I will definitely pass your feedback to my good looking staff!

Hope to see you soon!