All reviews laundry service main road location is great small kitchen spice market budget hotel walking distance restaurants and bars wonderful hotel good size grand anse beach grocery store stove sink banks kettle noise
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Very good services and clean rooms for the money. A cross the beach . The personal and the owner were extremely nice and gave everything that we need. Due a previous communication they bought a blow dryer for my wife, I forget to ask TV in my reservation, and they changed the room assigned for other with. The kitchen has everything that you need for your own meals. Yo don't pay for reservation , only when arrive . Granada is beautiful and a noise place , cars, rosters , loud music , I suggest to bring plug for your ears at least for the two first days .

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank Eduardo P
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Okay so where do I start, first off this hotel is in Grand Anse which makes getting around very easy. The buses can be caught right in front the hotel or across the street. The supermarket is walking distance along with the famous "Wall Street" and other popular bars and restaurants. I must say some of the staff are friendlier than others but hey I can deal with that. The hotel has a nice pool which is hardly used so definitely take advance of that. Please keep in mind this is not a super fancy hotel, it is great for the price and you can still feel safe and comfortable here. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and for the price you cannot beat SeaBreeze. The only thing I would recommend is that upon check in the staff verbally tells you what the hotel has to offer. I didn't realize you could have your laundry done, order breakfast, plan tours or use the entire back lounge area to cook your meals if you don't get the room with a stove. I found all of this out almost at the end of my 2 week stay but I still love this hotel which is why I will be returning on two other occasions. This time around I will def take advantage of the amenities.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AshaB2019
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The rooms are basic, but the customer service is the best. Amenities like cable TV, wifi, and AC are included. Good place for a budget, solo traveler. It is on the main road, has a balcony and pool. Community kitchen, however some rooms have a sink and dishes. Parking is right in front of the hotel. The beach is across the street along with a market, restaurants and bars. The mall, grocery store, and bank, are in walking distance. The front desk staff is extremely helpful.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank S. C
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Fairly basic amenities.
We had barely enough hot water for our needs.
Beds were decent, view was nice, staff was very friendly.
This hotel offers a great discount with one of the local dive shops - which was very nice.
A couple of issues:
1. Staff was using the cooking area on a couple of mornings during our stay - and there is only one frying pan (we have shared the stove if they had two pans). We didn’t have time to wait for them to finish so we went without on those days.
2. Internet was anywhere from slow to none. I personally witnessed the staff downloading movies on the laptop in the lobby - which surely didn’t help with the bandwidth issues.

That said - the staff was friendly, location was great, and we generally enjoyed our stay at the SeaBreeze.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Location is perfect. Great beach, and bus to st george stops outside . 1min walk to grand anse beach. Totally safe n room was clean. No complaints at all. I would stay here again with no worries. Room was priced great and i had ocean views

Trip type: Travelled solo