US$408
US$396
Hotels.com
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$142
US$138
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
US$209
US$1 111
US$916
All reviewslucillewifitvbedroomgroundsisland
Reviewed 2 August 2017

After spending a couple days at a totally unacceptable place, we found this gem to continue our stay in Grenada. I like Grenada Gold since it proves that quality and affordability can exist and there is no sacrificing one for the other. The apartment was exactly as advertised The apartment is clean and nicely equipped with everything from kitchen utensils and wifi for you to have a comfortable stay. Staff was friendly and the grounds are quiet and kept clean. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend Grenada Gold for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Lucille and Anthony (the owners) were so nice to be willing to pick me up at the airport when my flight arrived from Rayville/Monroe, Louisiana at10:30pm on June 23. They gave me a very warm welcome, and told me all about tbe island as we drove only 2 miles to Grenada Gold Apartments. Lucille had called me a week before my arrival to ask what grocery items that I wanted. The day of my arrival, she had stocked my apartment fridge & kitchen with my requested orange juice, bacon, eggs, butter, wheat crackers,etc. Amazing and caring service ! My one-bedroom apartment was beautiful and clean, with full kitchen, living room with flat screen TV, and very comfortable bed. The air conditioner was excellent, and I slept like a baby every night during my 4-night stay. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. They have rental cars available on-site (with a/c and automatic transmission) at a very reasonable rate, and I rented one for 3 days to tour the island, and scuba dive with Eco-Dive On Grand Anse Beach. The apartments are set back about 100 yards from Maurice Bishop Highway, so there is no noise from traffic. The grounds are spacious around the apartments, and there are huge brilliant orange-blooming Flamboyant (Flame-Of-The-Forest) trees in a wooded area directly behind the apts. Very quiet and beautiful surroundings. If you don't want to rent a car, you can catch the city bus out front for $1 to carry you 2 miles to Grand Anse Beach, Spiceland Mall, KFC, etc. Lucille and Anthony recommended Prickly Bay Marina nearby for great food, live music, dancing, and good clean fun for all ages in an open-air restaurant on the bay. I had a fun time there with with the local folks, and I went "live" on Facebook while I was dancing there that night. I also had an awesome all-island tour with DEXTER from 9am to 4pm one day, and he picked me up at my apartment.
Before choosing accomodations on Grenada, I thoroughly checked out dozens of reviews of many hotels & apartments on-line. I am so glad that I chose Grenada Gold Apartments, because I had a perfect vacation there, at a very reasonably priced apartment where I could cook my own meals to save time and money, which allowed more time for exploring the island, and scuba diving. Lucille and Anthony (the owners) are great hosts, and they checked with me daily to ask if I needed anything. I highly recommend Grenada Gold Apartments, and I will definitely stay here again. Jay D. in Monroe, Louisiana (Louisiana Redneck).

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank LouisianaRedneck
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I stayed here for a week on a work assignment. Studio apartment with kitchen, air-conditioned bedroom, bathroom. Wi-Fi with cable television. The basics. Everything is clean. The room is cleaned every other day. No pool, no beach. But it was perfect for me. Five minutes from the airport, meet and greet service, car rental on the spot with great rates, attentive staff.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We usually break up our trips to various destinations between two different lodgings. I must admit coming here after staying on Grand Anse Beach was a bit of an adjustment. On the flip side, the rates were dramatically lower. While some of the superlatives below might be a bit overboard, most travelers will enjoy having much more space in a very clean, comfortable apartment with quick bus/taxi access to the beaches, the airport and St. George's.

When the taxi dropped us off at a quiet area on the main road between the airport and Grand Anse, it looks like there is nothing around. However, you are less than a mile from a busy roundabout where the retail activity picks up. The bus stops almost in front and you can be on Grand Anse Beach in 10 minutes. Believe me, mini-buses are abundant and cheap. Bus drivers and local bus patrons are totally use to tourists particularly on the Southwest part of the island. Taxis are expensive in my mind (US$10 = 1 mile perhaps you can negotiate) and we only used one when we went off the bus route to the posh Calabash resort for lunch.

The people at Grenada Gold are friendly and helpful. They will find you a guide and recommend tourist and more local places. They also offer pick-up and drop-off from the nearby airport. As is typical on the island, bedrooms have A/C, but common areas require open windows for a breeze. There was a separate wi-fi in our apartment that worked well. If you want a veranda and patio chairs, I would specify that when booking. Not every apartment has patio chairs outside and some will prefer a 2nd or 3rd floor apartment.

Note: A nice time was going up the hill to a local bar (Quazy?) for some music and local food on New Year's Eve (Old Year's Night). It beat shelling out US$100 plus per person to some resort. There were a couple local watering holes up this hill that looked fun and we could see the fireworks from several resorts.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd or 3rd floor room with patio chairs/small table outside.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

This apartment has to be one of the best on the island. It's in a great location for the bus route and very convenient for the airport not forgetting its a short walk or a short bus journey for the famous Grand Anse beach and Wall St.
The apartment is very cheap and fair and also very clean.I felt really comfortable and relaxed and trusted the owners fully, who were really nice as well as the staff.
I will definitely recommend and I'll be staying here again in the near future without a doubt..

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business