“Exceeding all expectations”

Dive Grenada
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada located at the Mount Cinnamon hotel on Grand Anse Beach offering outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Phil, and the team provided a friendly and professional scuba diving experience. The location of the dive lodge on Grand Anne beech takes some beating, and is within 15 minutes of numerous great dive sites. I couldn't resist a final post qualification dive on a shallow wreck; dive master Brittney was brilliant. I will return.

1  Thank djhawes0

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having spent years enjoying snorkelling my (slightly nervous ) wife and I decided to literally take the plunge and learn to dive. Helen could not have been more helpful and set up a "Discover Scuba" session which ran through the basics in the hotel pool and then an open water dive in the afternoon. Well and truly hooked we were able to use this as part of the PADI open water course which we completed over the next few days. Helen was able to able to emphasise all the important safety drills and information while keeping the experience enjoyable rather than it feeling like being back at school. The rest of the team were also very friendly and helpful and the equipment is clearly maintained to a high standard. They also don't try to sell anything but the diving and are happy to recommend local restaurants. Thanks again (especially to Helen) for a fantastic introduction to diving.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The team at Dive Grenada are incredibly friendly, highly professional and experts on the local diving.

I have had good and bad experiences with dive schools in the past and I can truthfully say this was the best! I had not dived in a while but the team were more than happy to take me through the equipment and the diving slow time. Throughout they coached me to improve my diving as well as act as knowledgeable guides when it came to the marine life. My girlfriend, who is a much more experienced diver, also commented on the quality of this dive school and their equipment.

I would highly recommend Dive Grenada to anyone, whether you have dived all over the world or never tried it before.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Great, friendly but professional dive shop at the south end of Grand Anse beach. Took me through getting back up to speed open water diving after a 10 year break. Listened to what I was saying and asking for, and delivered a first class service tailored to my needs.
Dive Grenada was able to provide all the equipment I needed for the dives. On some of the dives they were able to offer snorkelling at the same site for my girl friend who does not scuba.
Many thanx Phil, Helen, Brittany, Kieron and everyone else that put up with me stumbling back into diving. Cheers, Pum.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My brother and I did our PADI open water certification with Dive Grenada and it could not have been a better experience! Our instructor, Helen, was very knowledgeable, thorough and entertaining as well.

We actually stayed at the adjoining resort which made it even more convenient but not necessary. They have a pool right there to do all of the confined dives and for the 4 open water dives, we took short boat rides out to two different reefs and our final training dive was actually a shipwreck! Awesome owners/instructors, fun dives and a great experience.