“Awesome dive school and tours!”
Review of Dive Grenada

Dive Grenada
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada located at the Mount Cinnamon hotel on Grand Anse Beach offering outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My brother and I did our PADI open water certification with Dive Grenada and it could not have been a better experience! Our instructor, Helen, was very knowledgeable, thorough and entertaining as well.

We actually stayed at the adjoining resort which made it even more convenient but not necessary. They have a pool right there to do all of the confined dives and for the 4 open water dives, we took short boat rides out to two different reefs and our final training dive was actually a shipwreck! Awesome owners/instructors, fun dives and a great experience.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Jayne and I met Phil at the Birmingham Dive show last year. His knowledge and passion for Grenadian diving had such an effect on Jayne that the time spent with Phil convinced her that Grenada was the desintination of my "special birthday holiday". When we arrived at the centre run by Phil and Helen time was taken to check what we wanted from our diving experience in the Caribbean as well as a comprehensive run through of how the centre and the diving schedule works. Luckily for us this was classed as the low season so getting places on the boat was not an issue, but as they limit the boat to 8 divers (this ensures that there is space and a full attention from the equally passionate dive masters) prior booking is a must at other times. All of the staff have a fantastic outlook on life and the diving. Cojack, Shyheim, Brittany and Kieron were always on hand helping with kit, loading/unloading the boat and just generally making sure everyone got the best experience possible both above and under water. It was also great to see both Helen and Phil passing on their knowledge to dive students with the same enthusiasm for the marine environment and all things diving. Oh and Helens cakes and cookies made a great and very welcome snack during the surface intervals on the two tank dives. The whole experience has been BRILLIANT! So much so,sorry Phil, Jayne has already started making plans for next year to make up for our lack of pictures due to two flooded cameras and the Dive Grenada team re-affirming the reasons for Jayne to go diving - even if it is only in warm water.

Big thanks.

Mike and Jayne Andrews.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Phil and Helen are very nice and cordial. I booked everything over email because I was coming from outside the country. They were very responsive to emails. I had a change of plans while I was in Grenada and they accommodated my change of plans and moved the dive to another day! Cojack, one of the dive masters, was very friendly and took good care of me while diving. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I spent a week in Grenada diving with Dive Grenada and it was an amazing experience. The staff was both friendly and extremely professional while the dives themselves were amazing with a lot of variety. The whole operation is ran very well and creates a very safe and comfortable environment for divers. I definitely recommend diving with Dive Grenada if you ever visit the island

3  Thank SteliosLeonidou
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We spent a week diving with Dive Grenada. We had experienced divers, newly certified divers, and divers getting certified all in the same group in the same week. Our experience with Helen and Phil couldn't have been better. We had wonderful diving and superb Dive Masters and boat Captain. The Dive Masters see everything and make sure that we get the most of every dive. The marine life was amazing and we saw far too many things to list here.
The dive shop is family oriented, comfortable, and professional. At the end of the week everyone felt like family. We will definitely go back and continue diving with Helen and Phil, they have exactly the kind of dive operation were seeking.

2  Thank Jonathan M