“Great Dive shop in Grenada!”
Review of Dive Grenada

Dive Grenada
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada located at the Mount Cinnamon hotel on Grand Anse Beach offering outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Phil and Helen are very nice and cordial. I booked everything over email because I was coming from outside the country. They were very responsive to emails. I had a change of plans while I was in Grenada and they accommodated my change of plans and moved the dive to another day! Cojack, one of the dive masters, was very friendly and took good care of me while diving. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I spent a week in Grenada diving with Dive Grenada and it was an amazing experience. The staff was both friendly and extremely professional while the dives themselves were amazing with a lot of variety. The whole operation is ran very well and creates a very safe and comfortable environment for divers. I definitely recommend diving with Dive Grenada if you ever visit the island

3  Thank SteliosLeonidou
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We spent a week diving with Dive Grenada. We had experienced divers, newly certified divers, and divers getting certified all in the same group in the same week. Our experience with Helen and Phil couldn't have been better. We had wonderful diving and superb Dive Masters and boat Captain. The Dive Masters see everything and make sure that we get the most of every dive. The marine life was amazing and we saw far too many things to list here.
The dive shop is family oriented, comfortable, and professional. At the end of the week everyone felt like family. We will definitely go back and continue diving with Helen and Phil, they have exactly the kind of dive operation were seeking.

2  Thank Jonathan M
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I've dived all over the world and Phil and Helen's dive operation is one of the best I've ever experienced. My wife, two daughters (15 and 11) and myself have just come back from 15 days diving with Dive Grenada. Two of us did the Rescue Diver course while we there and on the other diving days the team put together a fantastic diving itinerary tailored to the experience, tastes and abilities of the 6 lucky divers on the boat.
Every diver will enjoy the spotting skills of Cojack and Shyheim: the best I've ever known for locating seahorses and octopi in spite of their best efforts at camouflage.
Dive Grenada make diving fun. We're going back at Xmas for our third visit. If you can go, do go...

1  Thank JPCxx
Fishyphil171, Owner at Dive Grenada, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hi Jeff, we appreciate you taking time to review 'Dive Grenada', we are very pleased that you and the family had a great time again and we look forward to seeing you back at Christmas.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Just got back from Grenada and visited Dive Grenada. What a place? Had a magic time under the guidance of Divemaster and owner Phil Saye. I was there with my wife my son and daughter in law and gran-kids Alex (10) Isabella (6). Not only did I get an excellent refresher course (not dived for some years) saw the pyramids, yes pyramids and the underwater conservation project (financed by Dive Granada), but also the time and patience given to a very apprehensive 10 year old on his first dive experience was just amazing, his confidence now such that he wants to dive again!! Not bad for a first time.
Cannot recommend it enough, so if ever you are down that way, whether a diver or not, get down there and do it you won't regret it - you'll love it
Nigel and Glennis Le Page Wakefield W Yorks