All reviews sea grape sir royston seagrape suite spice island mini bar almond pool suite molton brown toiletries ryan hopkin private pool cocktail party jacuzzi bath kids club management team chocolate brownie patio doors fine dining local ingredients
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Revisited this lovely beach resort
Wow amazingly good experience again
Service and staff just amazing
Fabulous welcome back
Food excellent nothing too much trouble
Even surprise birthday cake at dinner
Looking forward to my next visit

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed at the Spice Island Beach Resort for 5 days and couldn't recommend them high enough! The staff, facilities and rooms are of the highest standard - I am not usually one for writing reviews but feel Spice Island was such a positive experience I had too.

Room Tip: Room with a Sea view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank jamesdon17
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Hotel is excellent, situated right on the world Famous Grand Anse beach frontage

Very tranquil ambience at this resort, with a beautiful quiet beach - gorgeous sands and warm sea.

Room was fantastic, straight onto the beach in seconds. It had an incredibly comfortable bed and all the amenities you expect from this sort of hotel plus more...including a well stocked free mini bar. Maid service is twice a day, whereupon all towels are refreshed and mini bar restocked.
All inclusive is a really good option here, as it literally is all included - except bottles of expensive wines with dinner! in fact, you can eat as much food as you like - perfectly served by highly trained staff, wherever and whenever you want.

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, who really are a credit to Sir Royston and the management team. We’ve stayed in some fantastic places, but nothing compares to the level of service from the staff in this hotel. They are so friendly and helpful taking levels of service beyond your wildest dreams.

Room Tip: Go for the beach front suites
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David C
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This hotel ticked all of our boxes from start to finish. The staff at the hotel create the most amazing experience and everyone knows your name the day you get there its quite impressive. They genuinely care about you and will bend over backwards for you throughout the stay in such an attentive way. The first morning we had a Spa massage which was just what we needed I would highly recommend giving this a go. During our stay there was so much to do and added extra benefits from the free hire of the catamaran sailing boats, free membership to the golf course and then extras such as snorkelling trips to the sculpture park. The rooms were huge and ours opened out straight on the beach as well. I must say my bed was probably the best bed I have ever slept on! I could go on forever about this hotel and I can now see why so many people we met there always end up going back as I would as well and that is quite a rare thing for me to feel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank richardekdonaldson93
Reviewed 10 June 2018

What can I say location superb, you can do lots of walking and exploring from this hotel with little effort. Seagrape suites unbelievable and housekeeping staff cannot be praised sufficiently, they form the bedrock of the staff. Bar staff excellent however restaurant staff not up to standard. There is a disconnect from what you order and what comes out of kitchen too many times to be funny, we only got 3 correct breakfast orders out of 10 and some evening choices were wrong. What makes this unacceptable is the rather superior attitude of some of the staff who seem to have lost the art of smiling and who were downright surly and abrupt. Do not go into service industry if you do not like the public.

Room Tip: Sea grape all the way
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple