“We didn't want to come home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Morning rainbow Drone View
Flamboyant Verandah
Verandah between Flamboyant and Tamarind
Walkways to Beach and Apartments
Walkway to Beach and Apartments
Lower Deck  - Cool spot in the afternoon!
Lower Deck with Outside Shower
Lower Deck - great views of the water and sunset
Great place to have afternoon cocktail in the shade
Lower Dock with chairs for sunset viewing
Upper Deck with Grenada Theme stools
Looking down from parking deck
Upper Deck with Grenada colored stools
Upper Deck
Steps to Flamboyant Verandah
Looking down from the top
Sit and Chill
Toes in the Water
Sunset Splendor
Peaceful Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tmcaru
Stafford, Virginia
“We didn't want to come home!”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This place is wonderful with views of an unforgettable sunset every evening! We are already planning our next visit. Sea Glass Place is a prime location with beach access. The apartment was clean and inviting and was fully equipped. If we wanted to stay in it includes a full kitchen. Each apartment has a balcony with a staircase for private entrance and exit. We truly love this place and made our honeymoon even more special! The owners are very personable and accommodating. Thank you Jane and Elvis!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Oct 2017
Thank you Tanya and Tim for letting us entertain you over your honeymoon! We look forward to you visiting again and exploring more of what Grenada has to offer!

Thanks again,

Mary Jane...
“Wow!! Amazing space. Will be back.”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This space is amazing. The beach access was such a highlight. This is virtually a private beach in Grenada. Pictures do not do it justice. The apartments are well equipped and the beds are fabulous. Owners go above to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. Amazing experience. I would recommend this spot highly. We will be back to this spot for sure.

Highlights - beach front- not kidding, location - 15 min walk to Grand Anse beach and quick bus, Quiet - super quiet, AC - we were there in late August was super great, Bed - awesome sheets and the bed is amazing with great pillows, Laundry - ability to do laundry on site for a reasonable price.

Suggested adds - coffee pot but we brought VIA so wasn't a big deal for us

2 Sep 2017
Thanks so much Mary Jane! We appreciate your review and we will be adding percolators to each room.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Best,

Andrea Z
Boston, Massachusetts
“Unfortunate Circumstances”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I was scheduled to stay at the Sea Glass this upcoming weekend.
Unfortunately, I had a close family member pass (my grandmother) and we will be unable to make it. I realize there is a 30 day cancellation policy but I tried to see if I could have my purchase refunded, even half would be acceptable to be me due to the circumstances. After speaking with Expedia, who contacted the owner, Expedia informed me that the owner would not allow this. I do not normally write reviews but I felt that due to this particular circumstance, they could have made an exception. I am a business owner and would have tried to accommodate my customer based on such a difficult event, just as a basic human courtesy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Aug 2017
My apologies Andrea and sorry for your loss. I can only say that trying to work out an accommodation was what I attempted - i.e credit toward a future stay, but Expedia would not allow that.

Best to you in the future and apologies for the misunderstanding.
MHCGuesth...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nothing Beats The Sea Glass”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed with Elvin & Jane in June 2017, for 3 weeks. The Sea Glass is a new place so I had my sister take a look on my behalf before I booked. From the very moment, I arrived my host/ess gave me a warm welcome.
1st. The Location:- It's absolutely fantastic, right on the main road between the Capital St.George's and Grand Anse beach; Only a mile or so to the beach. Local "Buses" (actually small vans) running constantly at $2.50EC ($1.00us).a drop.waiting Time is counted in seconds, couldn't be more convenient.
2nd. The Accommodation:- Only one word, WOW!!!!! A very large room, bathroom shower area, King size bed, separate kitchen, fully equipt down to salt and pepper There a small table to eat on. Outside a table and chair for your evening beer enjoying the scenery of your own beach, and the yachts anchored on the blue Caribbean. In a need of a swim its just a few steps away, safe, secure and calm.
Finally, Elvin and Jane are the nicest people you will meet. The go all out to make your as comfortable as possible. If you are lucky, Jane may even cook you a local soup. You must try a Grenadian meal..To be honest I felt so at home at The Sea Glass. As an Airline Captain for 50 years, I travelled to most countries but never felt so comfortable and relaxed before. I Highly recommend the Sea glass..
Captain Max Rathan

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Aug 2017
Thank you Captain Max!
We so enjoyed your stay and cannot wait until you return! Your review of the Petit St. Vincent trip has it on our "to do" list for this year.

Best to you,

141sunshi...
Trinidad
“Never to return”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location-
Good as it is in walking distance to Grand Anse main area. It also has a bathing area in front of Sea Glass
Amenities-
Towels did not smell clean, water pressure in bathroom was low and water did not flow out fast enough,so your feet were emerged in water before you finish. Water was lukewarm
Bed was very comfortable
Owners
We came to a wedding in Trinidad (Caribbean).Our flight was cancelled by airline LIAT due to a storm threat. Owners was unwilling to give any refund but instead offered a "discount" on next trip. It was explained that our home is in New Jersey USA and it will not be cost-effective. They were unfriendly and unwilling to budge

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Jul 2017
Peter,

So sorry that you found our place uncomfortable! We appreciate the feedback and are sorry that our refund policy is not acceptable to you. We did everything to prepare your room for your arrival and assure you had everything you needed.

Thanks again and best to you in the future.

Jane and Elvis
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing