“Best Kept Secret in Grenada”
other travellers have booked this property
Morning rainbow Drone View
Flamboyant Verandah
Verandah between Flamboyant and Tamarind
Walkways to Beach and Apartments
Walkway to Beach and Apartments
Lower Deck  - Cool spot in the afternoon!
Lower Deck with Outside Shower
Lower Deck - great views of the water and sunset
Great place to have afternoon cocktail in the shade
Lower Dock with chairs for sunset viewing
Upper Deck with Grenada Theme stools
Looking down from parking deck
Upper Deck with Grenada colored stools
Upper Deck
Steps to Flamboyant Verandah
Looking down from the top
Sit and Chill
Toes in the Water
Sunset Splendor
Peaceful Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vacatione...
“Best Kept Secret in Grenada”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

What a surprize! First you dip off the active road just up from Grand Anse Beach and are quietly swept into a private miniature paradise, a hidden treasure. Our suite, The Flamboyant, was well appointed with AC (if needed) fans, good sized fridge and the works. Outside you were treated to a nice private sitting area overlooking your own private beach. There's even a lower ocean side deck sitting area if you want to be closer to the sea. Watching sunset, the sounds of the waves and taking in the lazy days of harbour views are images I will never forget! If all this wasn't enough the caretaker/owners Elvis and Jane where more like hosts making sure all your needs were met. I will return!

Your age range 50-64
18 Dec 2016
Thanks Barry! It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we look forward to seeing you again!

Emma M
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best 11 days of my life”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I Would most definitely will be returning I had the best 11 days of my life. Waking up to Beautiful view of the ocean , nothing is refreshing then a good relaxing swimming after a great night Sleep.

Shall see you again soon

19 Oct 2016
Thanks Emma - look forward to your return!

Paula S
“Absolutely Spectacular Vacation Spot!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. Swim, take a nap, read a book. You'll be happy to just be here! I plan on staying at this Little Gem again! Thank you Elvis & Jane for a memorable Trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, very close to town-Overall EVERYTHING!
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Oct 2016
Thanks Paula - it is people like you that make this a wonderful time for us too!

Cosmopoli...
“Excellent location, wonderful views”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed at Sea Glass Place for 3 months (January-March 2016) and absolutely loved it!

First, the location. It is in an excellent location. You can easily walk to Grand Anse Beach with access via a paved path from the road to one end of Grand Anse. The path is less than a 5 minute walk from the house. The house is located on a road where you can easily catch one of the local "buses" to get around the island. You can catch a quick bus to St. Georges or take about a 45 minute interesting walk into town. Since we were there for 3 months it was great to have the bus right outside to take to and from the grocery stores. The apartments are set down from the road so road noise was no issue. Loved having the convenience of catching a bus anytime (very rarely would you have to wait more than a few minutes). There are a couple/3 local bars/restaurants in the neighborhood and they were always fun to hang out in.

Second, the beach. The house is located right above a nice, small beach. Access to the beach is easy via a wide stairway. The views from the apartment are spectacular and we would normally go with a "sundowner" down to the beach each evening to watch the beautiful sunsets. I would normally go for a walk on Grand Anse in the morning and then come back to the house and jump in the water to cool off. Perfect. Water would sometimes come up the width of the beach so it is not good for laying on. I do see that the new owners have some beach chairs now which would be perfect. We would normally hang in the water or on the balcony in the morning and then spend the rest of the day on Grand Anse - which is beautiful.

Third, the accommodations. We ended up staying in 2 of the 3 apartments while we were there and had friends stay in the 3rd so we got to experience each apartment. Each had a nice sized bathroom and kitchen area. We found the beds to be very comfortable as did our friends. Each apartment was nicely laid out, a good size and very clean. Each apartment also has a nice balcony overlooking the water. This was a requirement for us since we spend most of our time outside, including eating all of our meals on the balcony. When we were there, each apartment had floor and ceiling fans to help the air flow. We were comfortable at night with just the fans (though we weren't there at the hottest time of the year). The apartments were perfectly fine for us but I wouldn't call them luxurious, if that is what you are looking for. Of course, you aren't paying luxury prices either.

Overall, we loved this place and were so happy to have found it. We stayed in the neighborhood a couple winters prior but at a different place. We wanted to stay in this neighborhood again and looked at just about everything available at a comparable price. This was the winner, hands down. We will most definitely be back to Grenada and to Sea Glass - I just hope there is room!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
11 Oct 2016
Thanks for the awesome review. There will always be room for you at Sea Glass Place. Added Air conditioners to whole house and a ton of upgrades happening in the next 6 months.

Jane and Elvis
idamarieh...
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Sweet Sounds of the Waves”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I found this holiday to be one of the most relaxing times I have ever had. Hearing the waves day and night made me want to stay for a lot longer. I even recorded the sounds so while at home I can close my eyes and be right back there. The private beach was so close to the room that I felt very safe and comfortable my entire stay. Lunching on the beach or just watching the beautiful sunsets were amazing.

The owners are very charismatic and helpful with anything that was needed. I have traveled to many locations around the world but I know that I will be returning for another amazing stay at Sea Glass Place. Loved it!

Thank you Elvis and Jane for making my stay wonderful. I will be seeing you again to put my foot prints in the sand.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The private beach.
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Oct 2016
Thanks always. Greatly Appreciated
Elvis and Jane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing