All reviews cleaned every day thursday night would definitely stay here again beach side every morning cereal maenam balcony paradise accommodation towels thai
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights before heading back to Bangkok and what a pleasant finish!

We had a room on the beach with an absolutely stunning view. The room was large, good air conditioning and clean. I had contacted the resort serval times before our visit and always had immediate responses by Wasan. He is kindness itself and takes pride in his job.

The breakfasts were absolutely super, choice of tropical fruits, cakes, pastries, toast as well as a menu for a cooked breakfast.

It certainly offers value for money and for us was ideal for a break before catching the plane.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clare P
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was fine if a little tired. The breakfast area has a microwave which guests can use to heat up food at any time of the day. There is no restaurant - just the area where breakfast is served. Because the resort is quite narrow the beach beds are squashed quite tightly together.

Location is excellent - right on walking street which has Thai, Korean, Japanese, Fusion, Italian restaurants and which has the market on Thursday evenings.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer the beach are quieter but the road that some of the rooms are near doesn't really get a lot of traffic - it's just a back road
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I thought i could walk to Maenam ferry , but it is 3 km away. I had a room right next to the road and even though it is a dead end road the light of the hotel and street lightened up my room all night

Room Tip: take the room close to the beach
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had such an amazing stay at Baan Fah - we were only meant to stay for 2 nights but ended up staying 6! The accommodation is right on Mae Nam beach which is simply stunning. The staff were friendly, room cleaned every day, great breakfast and it's located in a great area with plenty restaurants and bars to choose from. Every Thursday night there is a street market too! We were in a superior double room (room 110) which seemed smaller than the other doubles but if you get a chance to get this room - take it! It had a private stairway, the biggest balcony I've ever had with table & chairs, loungers and easy access straight onto the beach - it really made our whole stay very private and relaxing! Mae Nam is a great area in Samui and if we return, we will most definately stay at Baan Fah again, I can't recommend it enough.

Room Tip: Room 110 is totally private with a huge balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debs S
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My forth visit to Koh Samui. I stopped here in a new beach side room...wow !! It was fantastic. Considered out of season, yet, i had great weather (always helps), the sea was so warm and the beach cleaned every day. Breakfast was value for money.
The room was brand new so it was pristine and also cleaned every day. Workmen were building a private swimming pool area between the holiday homes. On completion of the building works I'm sure this place will be in high demand. The management and staff were lovely people.
It wouldn't stop me staying here but the lock on the patio doors was complicated/ faulty, i understood the design after having it explained to me, but it still didn't work every time.
Great week and would love to go back again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo