All reviews thursday night street market very nice place to stay the air conditioning restaurants and bars every morning quiet location koh tao sun loungers recommend this resort pad thai maenam bungalow delphine sea island chaweng
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in this hotel and we we’re happy to leave so soon. We were staying in one of the two beach bungalows they have. When you step out of your bungalow you‘re right on the beach, which was actually great. But to be honest you can‘t enjoy that so much because all the sunloungers full of people and the massage tent are placed right in front of the bungalows - it‘s just not what you expect when booking a beach bungalow...
And the worst thing was the fact that there was an incredibly sick dog walking up and down the beach in front of the hotel all day long. The dog was so disgusting to watch and it was really suffering.
Apart from that, the Mae Nam beach where the hotel is located is really beautiful & very calm!
The breakfast was okay but nothing special.
The whole hotel should be renovated because it‘s quite old and not in its best condition. The price/performance ratio is not right!!
We wouldn‘t come back here again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
DAVID F, Owner at Hacienda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking time to write a review even if it is not good and surprising as all the last reviews were excellent, maybe you wree expecting too much high standards while you booked a middle range hotel... You said that it is too much expensive but you booked with a special 25% discount, while some other customers who stayed here and paid the full price left us some excellent reviews for the same room, you have to know that Samui is not the north of Thailand, it is much more expensive...
In these last reviews, 2 customers stayed in the same bungalow as you and nobody complained about the massage which is on the side and not hide the view... Yes there are some people on the beach on the sunbeds, it is normal it is the high season and the hotel is full, if you want nobody on the beaches here just come in low seasoin and you will be alone...
For the dog, there are some dogs everywhere and we are sad to see that some are not cared or just don't have any owner, and a lot are sick, there are here some associations who try to take care about these street dogs but they have too much work and they are buddhist, so they cannot kill them when they are sick...

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights in the „beach house“ and it was just astonishing! The house is located directly at the beach and nothing is in front of you - except some sunbed. The stuff is very friendly and even waves at you with a smile when you leave breakfast.
Definitely book the beach house if you wanna have a marvellous stay!
Minus: no pool and they houses are not as modern as in the typical samui resort.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
DAVID F, General Manager at Hacienda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hello Matthias!

We are happy to know that you had a great experience at our hotel Thank you very much for your kind review and also thank you for letting us know about what to consider in order to improve to serve the best experience to our guests.

We hope to see you again next time whenever you get a chance to visit Koh Samui ! ;D

*** NEXT TIME YOU CAN BOOK DIRECT WITH US ON OUR WEBSITE FOR THE BEST OFFER AND CHEAPEST PRICE , DON’T HESITATE TO BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US ***

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I’m travelling alone in Samui for a while and after been searching for a nice place to stay under the shade for a hot sunny day HACIENDA BEACH RESORT comes up as one of my choices. With their great reputation and nice reviews so I decided to come and see by my own eyes ! and honestly you guys !!! This place with the view of the whole Koh phagnan is AMAAAAAZING !! I truly love the vibe of this place. the staffs are friendly and the owner is helpful ,they welcome you like it’s your home <3

For the food ! I ordered something basic like Kaw pad kai ( because I like it! ) but on the menu they serve fancy international food , Thai food , home-made burger, pizza etc. For my drinks I had one fresh watermelon shake and a cold beer to enjoy my day here.

One small thing I like about this place is even if you’re not a guest that staying at the hotel but just a visitor like me who comes for a hideaway at their beach front restaurant, still they treat you with no different! They have such a warm welcoming vibe and smily staffs and don’t you worry , Staff here they speak English well.

By the way, As I seen some reviews saying about the construction outside the hotel and I was worried if it’s going to be such a big deal for my visiting , but when I got here my worries seem to faded away, in facts , IT IS OUTSIDE on the street it’s not on the beach or near the restaurant and they don’t make super lound noise that can disturb people all day anyway. So you guys can still have a rest and relax here !

Let’s talk about PRICE ; prices for foods and drinks is average for a place like this. It is not crazy expensive, you can order one home-made pizza for 220 thb and a tall glass of fresh mochito for 180 thb. I think it’s worth the price for the quality of the taste and the environment for you to enjoy your day. let’s say it’s reasonable price
and oh I was wondering how much would it cost me to stay for a couple nights here eversince the place looks so cosy and ambient and guess what! David, the owner is now giving a great price for direct booker! It’s crazy!!!! But I appreciated it haha it helped me save quite a lots of my money to be able to stay at the beach front resort like this THANK YOU!!!!

I love this place !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
DAVID F, General Manager at Hacienda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for your sweet and kind review!! :D

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Hi all

We stayed here as part of our honeymoon near the end of April 2018
What can i say about this place ???
AMAZING owner
AMAZING staff
AMAZING food
AMAZING bungalow right on the beach
David you are a STAR
Sam is a real asset to you and your business
AMAZING place
AMAZING massage on the beach
We came 2 nights before we were due to check in just to see the place and get our bearings and David showed us our bungalow and gave us a drink - he is a great host and a really nice , helpfull and honest guy !!!
When we actually arrived to check in , our room was made up beautifully with lovely flower arrangements in the room and on the bed saying happy honeymoon
We absolutely loved our stay here - waking up every morning to open the curtains and see the most amazing sunrises and beautiful beach
Thank you David and Sam for making our stay so fantastic !!!!
We will be back next year for a longer stay in your little slice of paradise

Thankyou again

Ps I have read some bad reviews on your hotel since we have been back and feel them totally unjustified!!!!
Keep up the great work guys and see you next year

Darren & Natalie

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank darrenpinchback
DAVID F, Owner at Hacienda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you Darren for this perfect review !
It is always a pleasure to receive some like this one !
I showed it to all the staff and they were happy to read it.
Next time you come back, you can book directly with us, we have the best rates than any website.
Just type tthe name of our resort in goolgle then you can find our website in the first page on 4th or 5th position then you can book directly on our booking engine or you can send us an email on our contact page, then we will propose you the best rates.

See you next time !

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This my third time at Hacienda and it never fails to tick all the boxes. It’s got everything you want and need for a perfect little getaway, the staff are the best of the best and have become some of the most special people in our lives. The rooms are cosy and convenient and clean with lovely little balcony’s perfect for enjoying the view with a beer. The location is also very, very ideal as it’s away from the hussel and bustle of Chaweng but close enough to get there in short time via transport. We love maenam street, a great selection of eateries, massage parlours, laundry service, and the markets which are on Thursday evenings. We already miss Hacienda and can’t wait to get back next year. All my love and thanks for another crazy fun experience!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Carly for this nice review, it is always a big pleasure to have you here, I hope you will come back very soon and wish you a good trip in asia for the next weeks !