“Very nice”

Escape Beach Resort
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Mae Nam
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely resort by the sea! Yummy restaurant with nice food although a little on the pricey side!

Room is nice with comfy beds and the decor is perfect for the location!

Haven’t been in the pool yet but looks nice with a good amount of sun loungers!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel location is lovely...not easy to find elsewhere in Samui. Beach is also nice...even connected to W beach! Breakfast is average, but it's anyway better than i expected for this price range. I definitely recommend anyone to experience this hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I don't understand !! Why escape resort !!! I booked 5room for my family , them sent we to very bad smell rooms (thinner,colour) , and we need change room , them can changes 1room for my brother , my parents can't to change !! I don't understand !! I so bad in escape resort ..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Philipae87
EscapeManagement, Marketing Manager at Escape Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, We do apologise for your unpleasant stay with us during our partial renovation that we already finished now. We hope that you can give as another chance to make your stay nicely, comfortable and unforgettable moment.

Best regards,

Chris

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very nice and clean room.
Normally we had an economy room but we got an upgrade to a bungalow for the same price! The staff is very helpfull and friendly. Our luggage got lost at the airport and they made a call to make sure our luggage would arrive safely at the resort the same day.
The reception and pool are open 24/7. We definitely recommend this resort to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy de beach!! :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Staying at the escape beach resort is the best! I've been here twice already! This time I even got an upgrade of my economy standard room to the bungalow!
Everything is super clean and new! The pool is open for 24 hours and the staff is super friendly and helpful.
The breakfast buffet is great as well, everything is freshly made! They even prepare something in case you have to leave early morning.
I can also highly recommend the Thai food (massama or Penang curry) and the fresh shakes/juices at the restaurant!
I'll definitely come back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
5,4 km away
Deva Samui Resort & Spa
Deva Samui Resort & Spa
#5 of 10 in Choeng Mon

Been to Escape Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Escape Beach Resort

Address: 5/1, Moo 1, Mae Nam, Ko Samui 84330, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Surat Thani Province > Ko Samui > Mae Nam
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Mae Nam
Price Range: R411 - R883 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3,5 star — Escape Beach Resort 3.5*
Back to the basic beach lifestyle at Escape Beach Resort. Escape from it all, secluded yet not far from civilisation. It is a perfect getaway without lacking comfort, truly one of best hotel in Koh Samui Thailand. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Escape Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.