Koh Samui Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$55
Belmond Napasai(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$318
US$271
Paradise Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
Code(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$263
US$154
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

The Hammock Samui Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$40
Agoda.com
Florist Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$34
Santiburi Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$862
US$274
Hotels.com
Coco Palm Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$53
Priceline
W Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$626
US$608
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$688/night.

All reviewseconomy roomthe main roadsteep hillbungalow roomnice poolkoh samuifree upgradethai foodcleaned every dayw hotelswimming poolegg stationshort staylow tiderestaurant stafffisherman's villagestayed here for nights
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel location is lovely...not easy to find elsewhere in Samui. Beach is also nice...even connected to W beach! Breakfast is average, but it's anyway better than i expected for this price range. I definitely recommend anyone to experience this hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I don't understand !! Why escape resort !!! I booked 5room for my family , them sent we to very bad smell rooms (thinner,colour) , and we need change room , them can changes 1room for my brother , my parents can't to change !! I don't understand !! I so bad in escape resort ..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Philipae87
EscapeManagement, Marketing Manager at Escape Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, We do apologise for your unpleasant stay with us during our partial renovation that we already finished now. We hope that you can give as another chance to make your stay nicely, comfortable and unforgettable moment.

Best regards,

Chris

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very nice and clean room.
Normally we had an economy room but we got an upgrade to a bungalow for the same price! The staff is very helpfull and friendly. Our luggage got lost at the airport and they made a call to make sure our luggage would arrive safely at the resort the same day.
The reception and pool are open 24/7. We definitely recommend this resort to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy de beach!! :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Staying at the escape beach resort is the best! I've been here twice already! This time I even got an upgrade of my economy standard room to the bungalow!
Everything is super clean and new! The pool is open for 24 hours and the staff is super friendly and helpful.
The breakfast buffet is great as well, everything is freshly made! They even prepare something in case you have to leave early morning.
I can also highly recommend the Thai food (massama or Penang curry) and the fresh shakes/juices at the restaurant!
I'll definitely come back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Grate food, service and view.
The spa is wonderful and the crew is very nice. You can see the shore’s of Koh Samui from the resort.
The floor is clean and the water too.
There’s a market that belong to the resort that you can buy there anything you want.

Stayed: November 2017