All reviewscha chadeluxe jacuzzikoh samuithe main roadfree kayakingour honeymoonquiet beachoutdoor showerthai massagebo phutrooms are nicerent a scooterstayed here for a weekrestaurant staffwonderful stayprivate pool villapool side
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed in Aug 2017 and spent 10 nights here . Sorry for the late post! Initially we were disappointed with our room(Private pool suite) as it was run down and one of the chairs near the pool was broken... However the staff were amazing and more than made up for the shortfalls of our room. We only used our private pool at night which was more than fine. Every morning I woke up at stupid o'clock and headed down to the main pool. The staff were welcoming even though it was before the pool was opened. HINT: the under cover Bure near the pool is NOT reserved for anyone its first in best dressed! The staff put the bigger towels down here due to the sun bed - it's not the guests. Thank you to the German man who abused me thinking that I was a lounge hog! Lol - just get up earlier....

The staff could not be faulted for their efforts to satisfy our needs. We had lots of laughs and will remember each and every one of them.. This place prides itself on its family vibe and certainly delivers! I had my birthday while we were there and the staff helped to make the day very special!

I read reviews before staying here that it was too remote and too hard to get a taxi... Rubbish! We experienced no issues. Would however suggest that they send the grader through more than once a week to keep the road maintained however this isn't a hotel responsibility.

If we make it back to Samui we would have no hesitation in staying here again! Bophut is only 10 mins way by taxi and we didn't pay more than 600 baht in a taxi to get there....

So to all the staff at Mimos (Mimoru, Beer, Do, Khim, Emme, Dew, Joy, Nui, Max, Winne, Lin, Toe and anyone I have missed - thank you for a fantastic holiday - you guys rock!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kim R
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I'm Travel with my family at last Saturday. We love to say this is the best hotel and best service at koh samui. Clean Nice Beautiful Good Service.we feel excellent the time we stay.We promise will come back.
#Mimosa Samui#Love Place#Clean

Room Tip: everything nice
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anup0ngd
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband and I spent the first part of our honeymoon here, and were so happy with the place that we decided to return for the last part of our trip too! The staff were incredibly professional, helpful and welcoming. The resort was tasteful in design and the rooms were lovely, both modern and with a high standard of cleanliness. Both the pool and the beach were well maintained and very inviting, and the days were made even more enjoyable by the great restaurant and friendly restaurant staff.
My husband and I are very picky especially with regards to food and cleaning standards, and Mimosa Resort exceeded our expectations and we really recommend others to go here, as we will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annaknudsen2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Myself and my wife came here for our Honeymoon, we were made to feel extremely welcome from the minute we arrived. The bed decoration was a really nice touch as well as the complementary cake on the first night we stayed. We were a little worried when booking our honeymoon as we have to be careful where to book as we are a same sex couple. However, not once were we made to feel any different from any other couple there. For this alone we can not express our gratitude to all the staff at Mimosa.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone, the rooms were clean, the food was great. the private beach was clean and beautiful, if you can get the chance to watch the sunset it was truly a magical moment.
If the lovely black dog is still on the beach please carry on to feed it thanks :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KatW193
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter doesn't want to leave. The room is big and quiet. Small kids club and kids area on the beach. Has big garden well maintain. Big reading area in garden. Wifi available everywhere in resort. Very good for family and kids.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family