Code(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$128
Trip.com
Hacienda Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$51
Official Site
Florist Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$41
Hotels.com
Coco Palm Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$49
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

The Hammock Samui Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$106
Agoda.com
Paradise Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$162
Priceline
Escape Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$66
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Belmond Napasai(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$325
US$222
US$200
Santiburi Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$1 093
US$480
All reviewscha chadeluxe jacuzzioutdoor jacuzzikoh samuiour honeymoonfree kayakingthe main roadkids roomthe main areasgreat massagequiet beachsmall poolthai massagebo phutstayed here for a weekmosquito netrooms are nice
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The resort is great for those looking for some r&r away from the more touristy/busy places on the island. It is located right on the beach with only the occasional interruption by people trying to sell swimwear/sarongs etc. The Fisherman's Village is about 10km away and Chaweng beach is approximately a 30min shuttle, which the resort has running twice a day (although you need to get your own way back, about 500 baht in a taxi. T
The resort itself is older when compared to the more upmarket resorts around the island, but is well kept and clean. We stayed in a deluxe room with a balcony spa and had not complaints at all. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable 6 days. Shout out to the staff who were amazing, especially to Beer and Danny. The staff really go out of their way to assist and ensure that you have a great time!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This place is perfect if you want to spend alone time with loved one. Beach is very clean, water is very clear, food is very good, only thing is this place is almost 500 mtrs from main road, so if you are travelling from a public transport then be ready for a long walk but again its lovely in a day time...this hotel also provides free shuttle twice a day till Chaweng which is much appreciated as taxi charges around 500 THB from this hotel to Chaweng. If you have rented a car or scooty then there is no problem of a long walk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Himanshujohar
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My stay here was wonderful.

This hotel was hidden from the main road and right next to the beach. As our taxi approached the hotel, all we could see were palm trees and greenery. I had a good feeling even before arriving at the hotel entrance...Once we arrived, I was even more impressed with the kindness of the staff, the relaxing environment and the room where we were staying. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Our balcony faced the hotel courtyard and at night was illuminated by fairy lights which were so pretty to look at. The beach area was secluded, few people and not noisy at all. The water was clear, calm but with a lot of coral so I couldn't really swim properly but that didn't bother me at all. The pool was nice and faced the sea which was relaxing. Free kayaking and snorkeling gear was made available to us and the restaurant and beach staff were very attentive and friendly. I would advise getting up early if you want a sun lounger as there weren't many available and would result in us having to lay on a towel on the sand (again which I didn't mind). Further along the beach was a little massage place right next to a bar called "little paradise". Good prices for a massage whilst listening to the waves followed by coconut water or beer at the bar . The hotel breakfast buffet was sufficient and a wide range of food was made available to us. I found the dinner menu a little pricey so mainly ate outside the hotel in the evening also because we wanted to explore anyway. We hired a scooter from the hotel daily for about 300 baht as the hotel was a bit far out from the main tourist spots like Fisherman's village and Chaweng beach.

My review could go on forever but I'll finish it by simply saying that my stay was fantastic, relaxing and everything I could have wanted in Koh Samui. Would definitely return!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank g14da86
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The location was near the Fisherman Village, a nice place to have dinner. The Hotel is on the beach where you can see really nice sunsets.
The staff was amazing and really helpful. Great place to have massage and cheaper than other places.
Moreover there could be a little more assortment in the breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Been here in this resort for more than 2 weeks with my family and from the first day my wife didn't like it since it doesn't look like a 4 star hotel which I've had before, my wife and daughter had experience and non ventilated rooms and so smelly couldn't breath inside. We don't have any choice but to stay. They offered us an upgrade but asking us pay more a lot. Ridiculous !

The only good side was the staff were really nice and friendly. We rented car as taxi is expensive, roads were a bumpy due to lot of holes but said it was private but still a problem when going out and coming back since we spent a lot of time outside. Breakfast was okay but repetitive need to have other options would be a good alternative.

Over all, i will not bring my family in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family