US$222
US$200
Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$99
Code(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$128
Trip.com
Florist Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$41
The Hammock Samui Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$60
Coco Palm Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Paradise Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$161
Priceline
Escape Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$59
Hotels.com
Belmond Napasai(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$324
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$439/night.

Santiburi Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$1 092
US$479
Reviews (1 229)
1 229 results
All reviewswoo barjapanese restaurantw retreatsweet spottropical oasissip barkitchen tableprivate poolocean view escapew insiderkoh samuioutdoor showerfree ice creamocean frontbuggy servicef bour honeymoon
197 - 202 of 1 229 reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I spent 7 nights at the W Koh Samaui in February, on the back of three weeks at a fitness retreat. My goal was to continue the fitness regime but with a bit of luxury. I cannot praise all of the talent at the W for making my stay both comfortable and enjoyable, whilst helping me maintain my goals. The executive chef met me upon arrival and took me through the special paleo menu that he had prepared, adhering to my strict no-carb, no-sugar dietary requirements and all of the staff had been informed of my needs - sadly, this included the bar staff and on the few times that I really craved a break, they would insist that I continue the good work, providing me a non-alcoholic, zero sugar cocktail instead.

Their fitness centre and activities were exceptional and as the resort was occupied mainly by honeymooners and couples, I did not encounter another guest making each session a private one-on-one with the trainers / instructors.

The WOW Jungle room was on the hill and provided private sea views from the pool and bathroom. The sound system was one of the best I have encountered in a hotel / resort and given the location of the room, I was able to turn it all the way up without disturbing the other guests.

The beach BBQ was well worth the experience and I highly recommend it.

There is also a free shuttle bus that will take you into Chaweng and back, however they were more than happy to drop me at the main road along the way and even take me further than Chaweng after dropping the other guests off.

I will definitely stay there again and will go with my partner next time - the whole set up at the W Koh Samui can make for a very secluded and private experience.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JPMChia
WKohSamuiGM, General Manager at W Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Hello JPMChia,

Thanks for sharing your experience at W Koh Samui. I am thrilled to hear our Executive Chef and cuisine team were able to keep you paleo throughout your stay – even at SIP and WOOBAR – even with a little arm twisting. Your kind words concerning our FIT center and FIT trainers is great to hear, we all appreciate your recognition! Bring your partner when you’re able to come back, our WOW Jungle room, rocking sound system, and beach BBQ will be here when you’re ready for another round. Visit anytime.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My husband and I recently enjoyed 5 days at W Retreat Koh Samui. We loved everything about the resort - the ambience, design, privacy of villas, bed was super comfortable, amenities were everything you could wish for, staff very attentive and friendly. We took advantage of the Sip bar at the beach, dined at the Japanese Namu restaurant, many meals at the Kitchen Table, massage at Away Spa and loved our private lap pool, which was very suitable for "skinny dipping"! I had a Thai cooking lesson 1 on 1 and then we ate the yummy result! Only criticism from us was the music in the Woo Bar being too loud for our liking (we were definitely older than anyone else there). The buggy resource was fantastic and it was very efficient and we didn't ever have to wait. The buggies were necessary as the access to the rooms is hilly and there is a lot of space between units. The drivers were always happy.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank annemoore49

Hello Annemoore49,

I am thrilled you and your husband had a happy holiday with us at W Koh Samui. Thanks for sharing your experience online!
Great to read that you spent time in many different venues, dinner at Namu is high on our must-do list as well as visiting the Away Spa and hanging out in your private retreat and pool. Hope you are continuing to perfect your Thai cooking back at home. Thank you for your feedback about our happy buggy drivers and the volume of the music at WOOBAR, our Music Curator has taken note. If you’re craving another cooking lesson or a few afternoons at SIP bar please do visit us again. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

For the record, I am a SPG platinum member. I have stayed at maybe 6 Ws and this one is outstanding. The entrance / lobby / lobby bar is stunning and breath taking as you have probably seen the pics already. They offer a free drink at 6pm every night which is a nice touch. We were in a tropical room and the design was one of the best I have seen. Big and roomy with floor to ceiling windows and a plunge pool. The beach doesn't feel great to walk on but they do have comfortable beds and good service down there. The first Sat. of every month they have a pool party which was fun for a couple of hours. Overall amazing service and attention when booking tours, restaurants, etc. For English speaking guests the concierge Zita and Tony were helpful although Tony was hard to understand at times. Lastly, some reviews complain about the location being far from town. We didn't think this was a problem at all. In fact, I am glad we didn't stay in Bophut or Chaweng as the scene wasn't for us but was nice to visit for a couple of hours. Hotel offers free shuttle service to these places.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WKohSamuiGM, General Manager at W Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hello Angenyc21,

Thanks for sharing your experience and taking the time to review W Koh Samui. I am thrilled you enjoyed your tropical room, our stunning entrance, the 6pm sunset drink, and our free shuttle service. Zita and Tony appreciate the online mention, they work hard and your recognition of their effort is fantastic, thank you! If your travels bring you to our neighborhood again we hope to welcome you back. Love to see SPG membership and that you’re visiting W’s all over the world.

Visit anytime.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Each W is a landmark but this one in Koh Samui is another experience. Its huge, clean calm, vibrant and quirky. The staff is prompt and a step ahead of the curve. Must mention the Front Office Manager Alex, great asset to the team.
The views are spectacular, Plunge pool from the bath is great and a relaxing, serene feature. Good food and interesting cocktails. Loved the Barrel Room too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
WKohSamuiGM, General Manager at W Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hello Mikshar,

Thank you for your raving endorsement of W Koh Samui. I am thrilled that the talent( W lingo for staff) had such an impact on you, I will make sure that I give Alex another pat on the back for looking after you so well. The Barrel Room is our little hidden secret - hope to see you back soon again and we will ensure that we have some new cocktails for you to try.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Our 3 nights stay in a jungle oasis, everything, everywhere, every way are excellent, very clean, staff are friendly and helpful, housekeeping did a good job in keeping the whole house clean and tidy, the beach is beautiful, there are some big bean bags on the beach, also a beach bar for drinks, 2 restaurants in which I like the Japanese more, when calling a buggy it comes very quickly, just a few minutes There is not much things to do in the island, especially when it rains, luckily there is gym and a spa, on the first day we checked in on a rainy day, we had a 90-minute massage and which was very good, we also joined a Muay Thai (Thai boxing) class, the instruction is very patient teaching us, we had a great time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WKohSamuiGM, General Manager at W Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Hi CelloB,

Thank you for your 3 very honest reviews, W Koh Samui and our 2 restaurants! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great that you took advantage of our Mauy Thai classes and enjoyed the rainy day option in the AWAY SPA. When the travel bug strikes again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and we will make all of the arrangements.