“Excellent Accommodation & Location”
other travellers have booked this property
FREGATE STUDIO - situated on top right corner of building Pointe d'Esny Beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
FREGATE STUDIO - situated on top right corner of building
Pointe d'Esny Beach
Pirogue sailing in front of propery
Back balcony and entrance
view of kitchen from back patio
View of living area
View of back patio from living area
View of kitchen and back patio from living area
overview of bedroom area
Large double bed with mosquito net
Side view of bed
View of studio from bed
View of living area from kitchen
Bathroom entrance
View of bathroom
Bathroom with shower
Front patio with view of the sea
View of back garden at night
View of property from beach
Beach umbrellas
View of beach in front of property at sunrise
Pirogue at sunrise
Ile aux aigrettes island in the background
clear turquoise water and white sandy beach in Pointe d'Esny
Pirogue in the lagoon
Pirogue race in Mahebourg
Turquoise lagoon with corals and fishes
Mouchoir rouge Island in Mahebourg
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
claudette...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Accommodation & Location”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Firstly a big thanks to Ingrid & Denis at Fregate Jardin De Corail, after a long flight (delayed by one day) I was genuinely welcomed on my arrival. with some essential groceries to see me through milk, fruit, soft drinks etc., (thanks for the extra ice Ingrid!).
I was very pleased with the accommodation and very pleasantly surprised that for a studio it was very big, , light , airy well laid out had a homely feel and tastefully decorated, lovely quality bedding, lovely fluffly towels the perfect size for me. Very large bathroom (amazing shower!). There was nothing missing from the apartment), area off bathroom to 'hang' out some basic washing if you choose to. 'Fregate' was on the beach wonderful views from balcony, sun loungers , casuarina trees for shade LOVELY TO WAKE UP TO THE SOUND OF THE SEA IN THE MORNINGS. Nice beaches within walking distance the nicest for me being 'Blue Bay' , go at the weekend lots of family there which adds to the enjoyment and the general atmosphere. Bus service just outside property ran approx. every 20-25 minutes which was very handy for the local supermarket ('the London' pick up all the essentials ) lots of 'chatter' and laughter!! or getting transport to other parts of the island. Studio cleaned every day (Ingrid please say thanks to your lovely Lady apologise I've forgotten her name , but you have a gem in her.
I travelled around island (thanks Ingrid for recommending Malik), highlight of my travels was my walk with the Lions at Casela Safari Park an amazing, 'surreal' experience one I will never forget, huge safari park lots to see I practically spent the whole day. Mont Choisy Beach is beautiful , Port Louis (capital) very busy, must visit the market 'real Mauritius daily life, Botanic Gardens, Chamarel very enlightening and interesting visit.
The location of Jardin De Corail was perfect for me quite location, but getting to other parts of the island easy. In my option if you stay her you will not be disappointed, I travelled solo, but studio would definitely accommodate a couple easily
Thanks again thanks Ingrid & Denis, keep up the excellent work!!! Hope to be back one day.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved apartment and location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Sep 2016
Thank you Claudette for your review, your comments are well appreciated and encouraging to us and our staff. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and you will be most welcome if you decide to come back again :-) !! I will relay your comments to Joelle, our great cleaning lady.....Many thanks again !!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing