See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed 6 nights at Nikos Studios this summer. I found the apartment quite basic, with limited possibilities to do your own cooking. Note that only one of the apartments is air conditioned, even though we were told differently in advance by e-mail. Fortunately, the winds made most nights bearable, and our hosts were kindly offering fruit and other treats from their snack bar now and then. But bottom line is; if you want a relaxed vacation with just a little comfort, I don't think this is the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We have spent 7 wonderful summer holidays in Lefkos, the 3 latest in Nikos Studios.
The hotel is perfectly situated a few meters from the beach.
The host family have met us with great warmth and hospitality.
They have been very helpful in practical matters and have generously brought us fresh fruit and vegetables from their own garden.
The studios are cleaned every day by the nice and friendly cleaning assistant and the sheets and towels are changed 2 or 3 times a week.
We have enjoyed every holiday in Nikos Studios, and we are looking forward to come back.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Benedikte H
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have stayed at Nikos Studios for 5 years in a row. Perfect to stay in the 2 rooms apartment upstairs with 3 kids. Very nice owners who serves you fruit and vegetables from their garden. Nice bar too with the best lemonade! Cleaning every day. The kitchenette is not very equipt, but ok for preparing breakfast which you eat at the balcony. Best location next to the beach, and a short walk to two others beaches. Lefkos is a very nice little place to spend your holiday and has several good restaurants. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Heed2013
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I visited Nikos Studios with my family in August 2012. I was amazed by the friendliness of the owners, they were bringing almost every day fruits and vegetables from their garden to our room and they were very welcoming and accommodative. Living in the small house next to the studios they supplied anything we needed. The studios are in excellent location, right on the beach in the gulf of Lefkos and we enjoyed peaceful candlelight nights on our balcony. The studios are a bit old and would take some renovation but apparently they were maintained and in relatively good condition. The cleaning boy was also very helpful and did an excellent job. Our sheets and towels were changed twice a week and the room was cleaned daily. Overall it was a great experience staying in Lefkos and Nikos Studios and I would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Helene H
Reviewed 10 September 2011

My girlfriend and I spent three weeks at Nikos.
The studio we got was different from the one we had requested and in very bad conditions, so we decided to leave in advance even if this would mean losing the deposit we already paid (1 week). I told Nikos' son I was completely disappointed and wanted to leave and he showed up a sort of a contract (which should be available in every room but is not!) which says if you leave you have to pay 50% of the entire sum. Finally we find an agreement and we got a different studio which was everything but nice: same bed, same bath, same kind of "kitchen"... I guess I need a new back after sleeping on that bed! The very last day umbrella boy showed at 10 o clock up telling me I had to check out before noon even though the room was paid for the full day. The impression is that they are only interested in making money and not in customer's happiness and they are not very good at dealing with people even though apparently they look very friendly. Lefkos has much better to offer, even at a lower price, stay away from Nikos!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family