All reviewssegway tourdouble roomablution facilitiespool tablefamily roomotter trailnice gardenclean roomshot waterbeautiful placegarden routenational parktentsbackpackershostelheinrichactivities
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We had an amazing stay. The location is amazing and there are loads of activities to do. Great place to spend a couple of days, do some canoeing, hiking or just enjoy the silence. Breakfast was amazing and cheap!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michelle K, Owner at Tsitsikamma Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

HI Jovana
Thank you for the lovely review! We loved hosting you
Regards
Backpackers Team

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I found I did not sleep well as I could hear all the traffic on the N2 from my tent. The lounge area was pleasant and facilities such as tea and coffee was on offer. I did not eat breakfast as I was leaving early for PE. Staff very pleasant and friendly. Tents had electricity but bedding could be updated.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

HI
thank you for the feedback and we are in the process of updating the bedding and we have just converted 4 of the tents into queen size beds.
Backpackers Team

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This backpackers was our third stop at the Garden Route and definitely one of the best ones! The air in this area is fantastic, the smell of fresh wood everywhere. And the backpackers made my stay in Tsitsikamma even better: the atmosphere made me feel like home, very plesent staff! And I had the best Cocktail I've ever tried at the bar;)

Room Tip: The double rooms are as good as at a real hotel, but the dormrooms are totally fine too!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The staff was so kind in helping us get plans for the day. They make it so easy to experience the city and adventure. It is walking distance from the store and restaurants. Overall the place is incredibly relaxing and easy to work with!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the staff, Ash, Suki, Althea and Jessica for an awesome experience for our first time backpacking. Lovely homely and safe environment. I would recommend Tsitsikamma Backpackers to anyone travelling this route. Thoroughly enjoyed the tented accomodation.
This is a village with hidden gems.
Thanks.
Grant and Selena

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Michelle K, Manager at Tsitsikamma Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

HI Grant

thank you do much for the feedback and have passed it on to the staff
Much appreciated