“First Class Service”

Ash Tailor Samui
Ranked #3 of 45 Shopping in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WE HAVE FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICE: We are specialized in custom made suits, dresses, shirts, overcoats and sports jackets for men and women, in high quality of fabrics, such as cashmere wool and many more. Special feature we keep your last measurements, once you have been in our shop. We do take online orders too, meaning You are able to order products from us, while You are staying back in Your country.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having seen Ash on Trip Adviser before visiting Samui, I can honestly say all the reviews are correct. From the first meeting to the finished suit & 2 shirts everything was great. Nothing was too much trouble for Ash. I would highly recommend & will look forward to using his services again.

1  Thank P33LNG
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Inhaber at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

dear sir thanks a lot for a first class review.It was a pleasure doing business with you and also interacting with both of you.
our team is happy to know that you liked the workmanship .
we wish you all the best for the future and look forward to see you again you future.
Ash Maxi Christina and Team.

We apologize the shop will be close for the renovation factory and Thai new year festival and I m in Europe to see my newly born son .Hope you all understand the situation.Shop OPEN 24 APRIL. To those who all are reading this review we have free pick up and drop service please call us directly or WHATS APP or email please don't allow any middle men they would divert you somewhere for there own benefit.We have only one shop that is in BHOPUT it's opposite Bandara Hotel or near to Bhoput resort & Spa and Anantara Hotel Bhoput or next to pizza company Bhoput.We don't have any shop inside Paradise Beach Resort .MAENAM. Give us a chance. We have free pick up drop service.Call us directly or WHATS APP.Please avoid any middle man to contact call us or email . Wir haben nur EINEN Laden, dieser ist direkt an der Ringstraße. Wir haben unseren Laden nicht in Maenam Paradise. Ash

All reviews
"his customers"
in 6 reviews
"slim fit"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I visited Ash's tailor and are so happy! I came away with an extra suit as was so pleased with everything. Ash is a great guy and really looks after you. Its not a quick process, don't expect it to be like others where its a one visit gamble. I had 3 fittings and it was perfect then. Would recommend to everyone, from start to finish it was exceptional value and I have come away delighted about the suit and the experience. Thanks Ash!

1  Thank Nick W
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sir thanks a lot for The review.It was a pleasure indeed doing business with you guys.
I believe in giving in doing proper way so at least 3 fittings is must.we wish you both awesome people all the best for your future correspondent.
Ash Maxi and Team.

I m in Europe to see my newly born son .Hope you all understand the situation.Shop open 20 April .

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

i ordered 2 suits and a couple of shirts. Ash and his employees have always been service orientaded. The quality seems alright. You can choose from different materials and different price categories. Pricing is ok. Would i do it again, hell yeah!

1  Thank altinorda
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear sir thanks a lot for the review.We appreciate that you took time and reviewed us .
As you mentioned that we have different price range of fabric from low end to higher end its true.
we wish you both all the best for your future and look forward to do business with you.
Ash Maxi Christina and Team.

To those who all are reading this review we have free pick up and drop service please call us directly or WHATS APP or email please don't allow any middle men they would divert you somewhere for there own benefit.We have only one shop that is in BHOPUT it's opposite Bandara Hotel or near to Bhoput resort & Spa and Anantara Hotel Bhoput or next to pizza company Bhoput.We don't have any shop inside Paradise Beach Resort .MAENAM. Give us a chance. We have FREE pick up service.Call us directly or WHATS APP.Please avoid any middle man to contact call us or email . Wir haben nur EINEN Laden, dieser ist direkt an der Ringstraße. Wir haben unseren Laden nicht in Maenam Paradise. Ash

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Just received my tuxedo along with a shirt. Fits perfect and quality of the material is excellent. Ash takes a lot of time to advise and does so very professionally. Really kind service. Thanks again for your work :)

1  Thank niklasdk21
ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear sir thanks a lot for the review and good to know that the Tuxedo fitted you like a glove.
we appreciate you took out time to review us and also
appreciating our service.we wish you all the best for your future .
Ash Maximilian Christina and Team.

To those who all are reading this review we have free pick up and drop service please call us directly or WHATS APP or email please don't allow any middle men they would divert you somewhere for there own benefit.We have only one shop that is in BHOPUT it's opposite Bandara Hotel or near to Bhoput resort & Spa and Anantara Hotel Bhoput or next to pizza company Bhoput.We don't have any shop inside Paradise Beach Resort .MAENAM. Give us a chance. We have free pick up drop service.Call us directly or whats App. Wir haben nur EINEN Laden, dieser ist direkt an der Ringstraße. Wir haben unseren Laden nicht in Maenam Paradise. Ash.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Firstly, Ash I must thank you for your efforts in meeting and exceeding my expectations during my recent trip to Koh Samui and Ash Tailors. To give some context, I am a big lad, with an interesting body shape and as such, use tailors whenever I travel to Asia and have also used bespoke services in Melbourne. I have to say though using Ash Tailors has been the best experience I have enjoyed over many years of getting bespoke clothing. I went to Ash with 5 days remaining on my holiday wanting a new suit with an extra pair of trousers, a sports coat, two pairs of chinos and two shirts and he was able to deliver all of that, fitting perfectly and looking really good, a day before I was due to fly back to Melbourne. The fabrics used and the cut he has achieved is far better than the bespoke tailors I use in Melbourne and paid 3 times as much for! I cannot recommend Ash highly enough, he's a great guy, producing quality and affordable bespoke clothes so make sure you pay him a visit next time you're in Samui!

ASHTAILORSAMUI, Owner at Ash Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear sir myself and the whole team would also like to thank you for taking out time and leaving a excellent review which covered every expect of your visit in our store. we try our best to do and its easy when customer have time that makes the process properly cause its fit to body suit so if any changes needed we have time .Its great to hear we you liked our workmanship and rated as a good tailor compare to back home really appreciate. we wish you both all the best for future and look forward to see you again in Future. Ash Maxi Christina and Team. To those who all are reading this review we have free pick up and drop service please call us directly or WHATS APP or email please don't allow any middle men they would divert you somewhere for there own benefit.We have only one shop that is in BHOPUT it's opposite Bandara Hotel or near to Bhoput resort & Spa and Anantara Hotel Bhoput or next to pizza company Bhoput.We don't have any shop inside Paradise Beach Resort .MAENAM. Give us a chance. We have free pick up drop service.Call us directly or WHATS APP.Please avoid any middle man to contact call us or email . Wir haben nur EINEN Laden, dieser ist direkt an der Ringstraße. Wir haben unseren Laden nicht in Maenam Paradise. Ash