We loved our stay in this hotel because, although it's an all-in hotel with animation, aqua park and everything that comes with it, it's still a quite charming hotel and ditto experience. And this because of the beautiful setting, the architecture of the hotel domain, the quality of the all-in food and the extreme friendliness of the staff! This really is a hotel for all kind of tourist profiles.
We stayed in the 'cheapest' room because we think we do not need anything else in a warm climate but our room was excellent: very spacious, in a quiet area not too far from the main building which was handy in the mornings and the evening. The furniture is a little bit outdated but everything is very clean!
Take enough time to discover the whole hotel area with the different pools, sitting area's and the beach. Also do not hesitate to go for a walk outside the hotel: on the one side you'll discover small beautiful beaches and on the other side the small town of Panormos. But also, do not hesitate to discover the island with a rented car! There aren't many routes so it's hard to get lost and the nature and culture is great. We rented a car in front of the entrance of the aqua park and were very happy with the price we negotiated and the service.
And last but not least 3 small remarks but which we appreciated a lot: the security in the aqua park is top with save guards surveying the area and the people all the time. So after a couple of time our 13 year old daughter was allowed to go alone. The all-in buffets always give the possibility to eat healthy and with local products. The guests at the hotel come from all over Europe and not only from a few countries and mostly families with small or a little bit older children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Marine Palace an all-inclusive Luxury is built like a typical Cretan village. Lemon, mandarin and vanilla-coloured bungalows surround the large swimming pools. A winding path meanders between the main building, the cluster of bungalows on the upper level and the seafront bungalow village. Marine Palace Suites The beautiful Marine Palace Suites are the epitome of luxury and style. The setting is spectacular, a fine cocktail of captivating sea views, blissful serenity combined with the more active life at the Grecotel Club Marine Palace. The suites, built in a peaceful area above the main hotel, encircle a tranquil pool surrounded by free sun beds & umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grecotel Club Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Hotel Rethymnon
- Grecotel Hotel Marine Palace